No announcement yet.

Confused and scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what has happened to this thread - the 1st entry makes no sense?

Comment

Seems the OP has edited all their comments? Wonder if the property manager had a word to them?

Comment

Ok so what was the gist of the thread- anyone?

Comment

House has been on rental Market (Hamilton) for 4 weeks and only one viewing, OP is heading overseas soon and getting worried.

Comment

get a better PM - brought a house a month or so back, told PM possession date and had person in a week later after I tidied it up. Lodge are advertising that they have a shortage of places (and they don't always do this).

Comment

I still have the page open for the TradeMe listing. Tempted to repost it, but would like to hear reason for its removal first.

As it's a listing on TM, is it therefore public domain and regardless of the OP's (or the PM's) wish to have it (and further criticism of it) removed from here, can they stop it? Can they quell the voice of the people (nothing like a fired-up leftie).

Comment

Maybe these a wand that can be waved.

Comment

You can keep your wand to yourself

Comment

Please

Pretty please. If you repost it, the worst that can happen is that it is removed. It may be that you posted a link and the link was removed. If you give the auction number we can find it from there.
                    Thanks
                    A nosy PT-er

Comment

Need some early morning pic with that sun streaming into the front of the house and deck.
                      Last edited by Glizzle; 26-07-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

All these extra views are going to make Kim's numbers look GREAT.

Comment

Go to the Warehouse and get full length drapes they have them on special this week. Carpet cleaning would definitely enhance!!!! Does the property smell?? Baking soda or vinegar will help eliminate if it does. Not too sure what this is in the advertisement "
                          &amp" but it does make reading difficult... lose the empty wine bottle on the kitchen bench. Looks like the vacating tenants are still situ as such I make allowances for toothbrushes etc. As for bond/rent I charge 3 weeks bond and 1st weeks rent in advance + letting fee seems standard practise down here in CHCH.
                          Kaye
                          www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Professional pictures

Thanks guys for reposting this.
                            I suggest you get one set of professional pictures done of the house. You can use these every time it needs to be relisted for rent. They will pay off handsomely in the long run. The ones you have make it look like a dive. But looking closely at the kitchen it's obviously a reasonably decent house.

Comment

This property manager is obviously clueless as to how to present a property for sale. The wording of all her ads are terrible and the photographs appalling. Look at this Trade Me listing of hers, for example. All you see is two shabby fences: 497397736

Comment

Originally posted by Milomo View Post
                                This property manager is obviously clueless as to how to present a property for sale. The wording of all her ads are terrible and the photographs appalling. Look at this Trade Me listing of hers, for example. All you see is two shabby fences: 497397736
                                Looks like they weren't allowed access to the property, or the inside is in such a state it would make things worse!
                                DFTBA

Comment

Working...
                                X