Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Already Taken the Property Plunge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Already Taken the Property Plunge?

Who here has already taken the property plunge? At this time, would you be willing to invest in an apartment, established home, or any other type of investment property? Let me know which you think would be most ideal to invest in right now.

I have just started after reading every book I could find and have decided to jump in boots and all. The market is never going to be perfect but over time everything will balance out for the better.

Comment

There are different methods of real estate investment like property appreciation, cash flow income, remodeling of existing property, price inflation in economy and ancillary investment etc. Different factors play a role which method you like to use for investment. But most important is market trends.So you will invest whatever is happening in market.

Comment

Rabia, thank you for your response. I agree that different factors decide which method to use for investment. I was thinking about investing in an apartment complex somewhere in the Southern states of the US. What do you think about this type of investment at this time?

Comment

Me too, I have just started after reading every book wanting to get to know more about real estate and hopefully be successful in this career.

Comment

Working...
          X