Property Taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Taxes

Should i contact with local tax assessor's office to know what procedure to follow the appeal my property tax assessment. Would i be able to appeal my assessment informally?

You may have to figure out what your assets accumulate to before talking to a professional. Actually, it may be a good idea to get in touch with multiple tax assessors in order to figure out your total property tax assessment.

Comment

IF you are in the USA it is better to use a property tax consultant. They nearly all work on a percentage of what they get reduced. No reduction no fee.

Comment

mattinvestor and Dissindat, Thanks for help me.

Comment

But fee of property constant is very high, Small property dealer cannot effort it.

Comment

Its depends on area and property types. Like commercial land have different property ratio and housing land have different.

Comment

Property Taxes

i dont quite follow. You are selling the business and land, but not the lease..what is the lease, what are you referring to here?

Please clarify

Comment

A while after the lodging business sector was in an undeniable decay, I began seeing a decent bit of scope on this topic. About the main cure is to debate the property charge evaluation on your home. When I decided to buy one property in Raipur I made sense of what are my advantages gather before conversing with a professional.

Comment

Working...
                X