No announcement yet.

Help me for buying a property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it is better if you consult some property dealer and find property with their help. You have not mentioned your city in USA. But look for two three local property dealers and get the property quotes from them. Go for the person which has a decent track record record and giving you the best deal.

Comment

I can help you for buying property but before that I would like to know your budget, preference of city and location. Without this basic information it is almost impossible to help.

Comment

You can contact a local real estate agent and they will help you in finding the property as per your requirement and budget.

Comment

The most important thing is ensure that you are comfortable with the commute to work and the distance and time that you will spend on the road each day.Buying property abroad is fraught with complexities and there are special considerations for a family buying a place in the US.

Comment

Will need more details to help you.

Comment

You can check all necessary condition before buying property : like your budget and read out all agreements papers carefully .

Comment

Yes. i'll help you to buy a property in USA. I'll suggest you to buy property in Panama City. In the market there are many real estate agents who help you but if you want buy property then you should have go Panama City. IT is very beautiful place. For more details you can also visit watersal site. They are the best in real estate market.

Comment

I am also a real estate agent. Firstly you have to decide the place where you buying a property. If you are interested in Montgomery,AL then you can visit to thewatersal.com and you can definitely find the property.

Comment

The local Craigslist sites for the areas you're interested in, as well as Realtor.com can help you get an idea of the price ranges for properties in the areas you're interested in.

Comment

Before buying property You can check all necessary conditions: like your budget and read out all agreements papers carefully.When you buying a house as simple as possible, taking away the stress that is traditionally associated with moving. Finding a new home couldn't be simpler, just use our search on the net and find your dream home.

Comment

I would like to suggest you that first you can check all necessary condition of property before buying it: like your budget and read out all agreements papers carefully .

Comment

It would be good if you take help of an property dealer. In fact you can search some online sites for the same.

Comment

Request local estate agencies, read articles about property markets in the USA

Comment

Working...
                            X