Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me for buying a property

Hello,

can anyone help me to buying a property in usa?
    Give me a proper information about the property.

Originally posted by yardsalegarage View Post
    Hello,

can anyone help me to buying a property in usa?
    Give me a proper information about the property.
    In which state you want to buy a property?

Comment

I would sugest that advertising on an internet forum is going to get replies from all sorts of undesirable types.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisEdwards View Post
        In which state you want to buy a property?
        I am agree that property prices differ from states to states. You can consult with property management companies for help. These are equipped with knowledge and experience. These can give you better suggestion.

Comment

We make buying a house as simple as possible, taking away the stress that is traditionally associated with moving. Finding a new home couldn't be simpler, just use our search tool and find your dream home.

Comment

Please provide more information. Prices on property vary from state to state. For instance, a similar house in Texas will be significantly cheaper than a similar house in Nevada. I recommend you to find a licensed agent in the US and consult with him/her.

Comment

It is often said that there are only three factors to consider when purchasing residence - location, location and location.The most important thing is ensure that you are comfortable with the commute to work and the distance and time that you will spend on the road each day.Buying property abroad is fraught with complexities and there are special considerations for a family buying a place in the US.

Comment

You need to get in touch with a Realtor in the state you plan on buying a Home
                Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

I used to live in New Zealand but have been living in the States for almost 2 years now. I still have some properties in NZ, but my properties in America are doing much better in terms of cash flow and capital gain, so I have been trying to sell down my NZ properties to fund more investment in the US.
                  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about investing in America.

Comment

Obviously as a local I love the US market. But I work with a bunch on New Zealanders and it sounds like your market is worth staying in once you get into it. You'll get appreciation we are unlikely to ever see!

Comment

Prices differ from state to state.
                      Invest in those states whose property rates might be going low.

Comment

For buying a home, you must look for the budget and location. Analyze your need and expectation from the house. Read all the laws and rules carefully and do a little research about the property pricing and rate. See your neighbor and amenities you are getting with the home and check for security and safety.

Comment

Buying a property or home is considered as one of the top priorities for any individuals. At the same time, buying a home is most time consuming process. There are some tips for buying a home

- Visit at various times of day
                          - Look through recent newspaper updates
                          - Talk to neighbors
                          -
                          Don’t judge a house by its cover
                          - Make sure you can afford it
                          -
                          Check for plumbing problems.

Comment

Get to know the area you're wanting to buy really well before you start looking at properties. In my experience understanding the area can make a huge difference when looking to buy and rent a property.

Comment

Several sites and forum are available in Internet to know the properties detail in US. I would like to suggest some sites to know the properties details to buy/sell/rent.

trulia.com
                              zillow.com
                              section8.com
                              apartmentfinder.com
                              findhousingforthedisabled.com
                              apartments.com
                              rent.com

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X