The Benefits that You are Entitled for Living in Shared Accommodation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits that You are Entitled for Living in Shared Accommodation

When you plan to leave your native land and fly to Australia to pursue education, you will realise that student accommodation is the next main issue after acquiring visa you need to ressolve. In spite of world class educational infrastructures, many universities fall short in providing blissful housing facility to its students. But don’t fret. With so many shared accommodation facilities and real estate listings in Australia, you can surely find a haven of your own!

Many international students are concerned about the skyrocketing expenses of studying abroad. Well, not anymore! Shared Student accommodation can put your mind at ease regarding how much it costs to study and live in Australia. In most cases, student accommodation facilities are fully furnished and offer the use of many facilities with other tenants. Depending on the number of occupants, rental expenses are greatly reduced by 50% compared to renting a house or an apartment on your own.

Also, when you go for share accommodation, a house for rent or a property for rent you are expected to handle all chores such as washing your clothes and cooking your own meal. It can be difficult to balance studies and handle all chores by yourself. If you are sharing a flat, you can expect everyone to make small contributions to lighten up the responsibility. Apparently, share accommodation is a good idea so you can spend more time studying rather than occupying your time to windup some chores. Besides, it gives you the opportunity to experience good company. In fact, happy relationships have come about by students meeting other students through sharing.

There’s no arguing the fact that flying abroad and trying to fit yourself into a foreign culture is very challenging. For those of you who have never lived in a major city, you will realise that living in Australia is much harder than what you have initially imagined. The good thing about share student accommodation is that there will be people who can help you fit and enjoy the Australian culture easily. If English isn’t your first language, you’ll find it so advantageous to have these people to practise your verbal skills on. Also, if you don’t feel like particularly safe living alone like in a house for rent or a property for rent in Australia, SharedStudentAccommodation.com can answer your woes.

Finally, having a new set of acquaintances gives you a chance to explore Australia without knowing much about the city yourself. These people can serve as your tourist guide when you want to plan excursions through various city attractions.

With so many real estate listings available on the internet, make sure you give yourself the best start by finding the perfect dwelling for you. After all, studying and living in Australia is a memorable experience that you will remember for lifetime and getting the best share accommodation and student accommodation will make your time as a student even more fun.
    For more please visit sharedstudentaccommodation(dot)com

Yeah, I'd say that there are many benefits of living in a shared accomodation. It'd be very good for tourists to share an accommodation with a native Australian, because we can help tour the tourist around the region.
    Last edited by donna; 14-09-2012, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Shared accommodation is a good concepts especially for those students who can not afford full accommodation rent. The biggest advantages is they can save cost of living through shared accommodation.

Comment

Personally, though I dont really like staying in shared accommodation - I like my own privacy and personal space. Although if it's for an investment, thats totally fine especially if there is demand for that property and it isnt seasonal

Comment

Mattinvestor you have been warned to not link to other sites in your posts. We are not here for you to get some sort of fee for linking to sites and the constant linking to that one site is not on!

Thanks

Donna
          Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Personally I won't like this shared accommodation stuff. Won't suit my nature.

Comment

thax for sharing information.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend share accommodation. There seems to always be problems. All it takes is one bad apple in the group to cause grief for the rest of the household. including unpaid rent and damage. I have seen many tenants in shared accommodation having to fork out money because of one bad apple in the group. Many say they would never do it again.

Comment

Many few people like to live in share accommodation. But if its the case of property and money then you have to compromise.

Comment

Shared accommodation is great for early property renters, as it's sometimes just to expensive to rent outright. Where I live the UK, there's a massive market for student properties too, so shared accommodation is very valuable.

Comment

Working...
                    X