Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finance

who has bought with seller finance?

Large numbers of people, and plenty of our clients, on either side of the fence. What did you want to know?

Comment

wow thank you for your reply, Ill pop in later 2day if thats cool? i wont post my questions as they get ridiculed and deleted.
      Property Talk: free and independent? i don't think so!

Comment

Sure Zara. You know we're in New Zealand, right?

Comment

yea, new zealand is the only active part of this forum, its not global.com, i'm in Remuera

Comment

It would pay to look at the heading you posted this under before making sarcastic comments.

Comment

And once again, Zara, you're not doing yourself any favours here. Stop the sarcasm and cryptic 20 questions, explain your real question and you just might get the help you are looking for.
              Lisa

Comment

i recently made a number of offers via seller financing to buy properties... none were accepted though!

Comment

Sounds like a policy that Richmastery used to teach its students.
                  "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

what's richmastery? is that one of those property education/seminar companies?

Comment

Do a search for Richmastery on PT.
                      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                      X