Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Companies to Avoid when investing in the USA

Hi All,

I regularly contribute to another property investment forum and thought that pasting a link would be an invaluable tool for those contemplating investing in the US market. This story ran on Australia's ABC Network (7-30 Report). Some particularly nasty operators exist that are quite willing to take your money and blow it on so called high yielding USA property investments. The companies listed in the report are amongst the worst. Seems that I cannot paste any links so perhaps send me a PM and I can do it that way ??

Don't get me wrong...there is money to be made in the US but you MUST do your due diligence and not take peoples word on face value.

The link

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for your assistance speights boy

Comment

Thanks for posting the link speights boy! This is some real good information for anyone that may be considering investing the US.

Comment

Originally posted by speedy gonzales View Post
          Hi All,

I regularly contribute to another property investment forum and thought that pasting a link would be an invaluable tool for those contemplating investing in the US market. This story ran on Australia's ABC Network (7-30 Report). Some particularly nasty operators exist that are quite willing to take your money and blow it on so called high yielding USA property investments. The companies listed in the report are amongst the worst. Seems that I cannot paste any links so perhaps send me a PM and I can do it that way ??

Don't get me wrong...there is money to be made in the US but you MUST do your due diligence and not take peoples word on face value.
          Hey Speedy

How are you.Jay and I are in this forum been a bit since I been here. Seems like the folks here a bit more temperamental then then the other forum.

How are you ?

Talk soon

Alex

PS loved the bit by Jeremy and Emma do quite a bit of private messaging with them both...

Comment

Working...
          X