No announcement yet.

Financing first investment property

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i also don't know when the economy will fare better.. however, a number of commentators are suggesting it is actually recovering now
    Last edited by donna; 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM. Reason: removal of hyperlink - no links to commercial sites as per the forum rules thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mattinvestor View Post
      yeah i also don't know when the economy will fare better.. however, a number of commentators are suggesting it is actually recovering now
      Only I don't think of the OZ economy as a proxy for the world economy

When I see that things have substantially improved in Europe then I'll be more optimistic

For example, things I 'd like to see is a substantial drop in the Spanish unemployment rate in the 20-30yo bracket ......currently it's around 50%

If this was happening in NZ then blood would be let...... Keys mortally injured at the very least
      Last edited by donna; 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

true... recovery may well be occurring in Australia, but i totally agree with you about the concerns about Spain

Comment

Did you purchase the property?

Comment

Maccachic

I think you already know the answer to that.
            He does know how to use google though doesn't he.

Comment

What I don't get is the loosely related links in the majority of the post's...is that some sort of pay per click traffic generating thing???

Comment

Pretty sure he is employed (?) to increase traffic to bigpond money, certainly some contradictory posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmo View Post
                  What I don't get is the loosely related links in the majority of the post's...is that some sort of pay per click traffic generating thing???
                  No linking to commercial sites please as per the forum rules - MattInvestor and other posters.

Thank you

Cheers,

Donna
                  Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Working...
                  X