Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commercial Property - Very Little For Sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
    Has anyone figured it might be something to do with how hard you work and how frugal you are.
    Well, as we are talking about non-resident foreigners with this policy; I guess it is impossible to tell the source of their funds.

Do you think we should make some sort of checks on this, or just let all monies flow into the country no matter how it is sourced ?

Comment

Originally posted by speights boy View Post
      Well, as we are talking about non-resident foreigners with this policy; I guess it is impossible to tell the source of their funds.

Do you think we should make some sort of checks on this, or just let all monies flow into the country no matter how it is sourced ?
      I think you two had better start another thread.
      Profiting from Property, not People

Want free help on taking your portfolio to the next level?

Comment

$495,000 for 10 sqm?

Find a new home for your New Zealand business by searching our extensive list of commercial properties for sale throughout the country.

Sounds like a bargain! I wonder if they'll have more I can buy?
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
          $495,000 for 10 sqm?

Find a new home for your New Zealand business by searching our extensive list of commercial properties for sale throughout the country.

Sounds like a bargain! I wonder if they'll have more I can buy?
          Too bad I can not channel some of those foot trafficers past some of my rentals. Of course they would need to speak at least one of the 20 or so languages commonly heard on our streets these days. I just got a registered valuation done for a food shop in CBD Nelson. (yes do have a CBD).
          The valuer said the rent which I negotiated for the owner two years ago is now too high. At that time I dropped it 25%. Now they say we need to drop it a further 28%.
          Guess what the cap values are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
            Too bad I can not channel some of those foot trafficers past some of my rentals. Of course they would need to speak at least one of the 20 or so languages commonly heard on our streets these days. I just got a registered valuation done for a food shop in CBD Nelson. (yes do have a CBD).
            The valuer said the rent which I negotiated for the owner two years ago is now too high. At that time I dropped it 25%. Now they say we need to drop it a further 28%.
            Guess what the cap values are doing.
            Bugger Glenn, that's not good at all!

I find valuers are pretty conservative folks, maybe just don't show it to the tenants and leave the rent where it is?
            Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
              Bugger Glenn, that's not good at all!

I find valuers are pretty conservative folks, maybe just don't show it to the tenants and leave the rent where it is?
              Surprise.!!!
              Why do you think the owner pays me. Anyway I can not speak Korean.
              I have to walk a tight rope between convincing the tenant they are getting a great deal and the owner.
              Nothing like a valuation like that to convince the owner I am doing a great job.
              The hard bit to swallow is the $800 charge for the work that I could have done for nothing.
              I have already used that valuation on another commercial owner who thinks his tenant is disposable all because he is two weeks over due with this months rent.

Comment

For industrial property, i only believe on Moss Industrial Estate. They had provided me best location in best price.

Comment

Good news for A grade landlords.
                  Expect rent increases to be passed on to customers however.

Big squeeze on Akl CBD property
                  Auckland businesses are squeezed for office space, and the central city is experiencing its most critical shortages of commercial real estate on record.
                  So rents could be about to shoot up fast.

Comment

Working...
                  X