Carpet cleaner in Christchurch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet cleaner in Christchurch

Anyone got a prefered commercial carpet cleaner in Christchurch? I think I'm looking for good more than cheap, but cheap would be nice as well!

And would anyone like to adopt a cat? She's mostly housetrained.

Hi One

I will only use WOW Carpet Cleaning OK not the cheapest in town but they've proven themselves over and over again -made the mistake of using another Carpet Cleaning Co as a comparison NEVER again!

I've used them here at my own place and recommend them to exiting tenants as well.
    Karena Robinson is brilliant call her and say Kaye from Hands On Property Management sent you 0800 SAY WOW or 0800 729 969

Kaye
    Kaye
    www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Busy Bees

We use Busy Bees have found them to be the best value and most reliable in town 03-338 0902 nice and friendly we get our house done every 3 months (have a dog) and get them to do the tenant change overs never had any dramas over last few years using them.

Comment

Hi Shane and Kaye

Thanks very much for the answers. Unfortunately, I really had to organise someone on Friday because we had catshit trodden through the house. I got Aakland Cleaners and they seem to have done a decent job.

I'll keep your recommendations in mind next time, though hopefully e won't have a repeat of this effort!

Comment

Good to hear I love hearing positive recommendations about businesses certainly makes the world go round in this small little city!

Comment

Ah an opps moment by the cat or yourself? Have a fab Xmas and Happy New Year
            Kaye
            www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

The cat and my other half. She didn't make it to the litter box, he stood in it and walked it round the house before he realised. Yuck!!

But clean carpets for Christmas is nice. :-)

Have a great Christmas too!

Comment

LOL sorry I do feel for you all poor cat am guessing this isn't a "normal" thing for him/her -other half ah yes thought when I was walking it felt funny!

Men gotta love em!

Glad the house is smelling a tad sweeter though.

Kaye
                Kaye
                www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Originally posted by Kaye View Post
                  I will only use WOW Carpet Cleaning OK not the cheapest in town but they've proven themselves over and over again -made the mistake of using another Carpet Cleaning Co as a comparison NEVER again!

I've used them here at my own place and recommend them to exiting tenants as well. Karena Robinson is brilliant. Call her and say Kaye from Hands On Property Management sent you 0800 SAY WOW or 0800 729 969
                  I also used that WOW Carpet Cleaning. I like the Material and its efficiency....

Comment

Hey guys,

I need to clean my house carpet because it consists of many dust and stains everywhere. It looks so bad. So will you guys suggest to me any carpet cleaning solutions or some carpet cleaning companies from where I can find help and overcome my problem?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Call Karina at WOW Carpet Cleaning 0800 SAY WOW or 0800 729 969 say I said Hi
                      Kaye
                      www.streetsaheadpm.co.nz

Comment

Carpet Cleaning services cost : Month before start we had the carpets cleaning in our proper charge for $10. That was for a littler two-room home. A similar individual clearing the larger part of the windows all around for $30.

Comment

Working...
                        X