Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you, none for mine in Manurewa and Mangere

Comment

Ellerslie, halfway between Ellerslie Town Centre and Mt Wgtn Hwy.

Comment

mmmmm...........

Comment

Where are you, none for mine in Manurewa and Mangere
          Probably the worst time of year for signing up new tenants isnt it?

I put mine all on year leases that expire end of Jan when all the holiday makers are back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
            A 3 br house in St Lukes for $380? Sounds a bit underrented and hence the crowds.
            Yep, $380 for a 3 br house in St Lukes is cheap! No wonder they got flooded.

Next thing we'll have an article on Christmas obesity and they will show the proof this by showing $1 KFC buckets as the example. Or... something like that.
            Monkey see, monkey do

Comment

these are great news for renters and property owners alike, property Investments are making great news on 2011 and 2012 will surely be a great one.

Comment

Christchurch is going mad with rentals too. A lot of owners have had their own homes damaged, so have had to move into their rentals, owners with rentals have decided it is now a good time to sell, as there are people from the red zone with money to spend. Also people from the red zone are wanting to rent while looking around for something to buy, and there is also the students coming back in looking for accommodation.
                Was talking to two property managers, and they said when they have an open home, they are getting up to 20 interested parties through, and a load of applications straight after. They both said they only need to do one open home and someone is signed up.

Comment

That is great news for home owners...it's a real mess to find out renters trash up your place.
                  It's a pity...

Comment

Sure it was an earthquake, not renters trashing it? Are you simply posting to get people to go to your link?

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
                      Sure it was an earthquake, not renters trashing it? Are you simply posting to get people to go to your link?
                      Guru is not the word of the year it appears.

www.3888444.co.nz
                      Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                      X