Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can you find homes for change in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you find homes for change in the UK?

Think about selling your home to a person like you and buy this persons home at the same time.
    Selling your home to somebody who is selling their home to you for the same price can be so easy.
    Selling your home to somebody who is selling their home to you for the same price can save cost.
    Selling your home to somebody who is selling their home to you for the same price can save time.
    Imagine finding a new home that you really like and the owner really likes your home as well.
    Save costs by selling your home to the same person you are buying your new home from.
    Save time by selling your home to the same person you are buying your new home from.
    Dream of a community where people exchange their homes for good, or join realxa.com.

But wait theres more.. buy today and get two houses for the price of one LOL

Comment

Dont waste your time looking into this rubbish site !!!!(realxa)

It makes you sign up before you can see anything
      The signup process is also a house listing process, ie you cant sign up to see what is available.
      It requires an address & the prompt box provides NZ as a valid prompt, but when you hit the Next button it says the address is invalid for the UK !!!!!

What a waste of time !!!!!!

Perry would also love what is visible, the spelling & grammar is shocking. !

Another good idea wasted through incompetent execution.
      Food.Gems.ILS

Comment

Originally posted by Maccachic View Post
        But wait theres more.. buy today and get two houses for the price of one LOL
        you forgot the location... lol

Comment

OK.. now back to reality - has anyone actually bought any investment properties in UK? and what are some good sites for finding them - comparable to realestate.com.au

Comment

Matt have you purchased your first property yet? I think you are getting ahead of yourself, you should purchase in your own country before going down the foreign investment route IMO.

Comment

Well, to be honest, I've been informed that a buddy of mine wants to look into UK properties. So, I'm just trying to help him figure out why it looks like properties seem to be held at a standstill at this time in the UK.

Comment

Yes, Has anyone here actually bought any investment properties in UK? and what are some good sites for finding them?

Comment

Working...
                X