No announcement yet.

Why I love the USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am finally allowed back on the forum. I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations. Nice, no opportunity to defend myself. I have no commercial interests other than buying real estate for myself. You keewees are a myopic petty bunch it would seem. any way I am back until I get locked out for some other non existent infraction I guess!
    And since I was locked out I have bought 32 new houses :-). Phoenix is going K - razee

Comment

I am Happy for you.Is it any easier finding such property in Phoenix with the low inventory being experienced there?
      Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

Originally posted by Dissindat View Post
        I am finally allowed back on the forum. I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations. Nice, no opportunity to defend myself. I have no commercial interests other than buying real estate for myself. You keewees are a myopic petty bunch it would seem. any way I am back until I get locked out for some other non existent infraction I guess!
        And since I was locked out I have bought 32 new houses :-). Phoenix is going K - razee
        Hi Dissindat

Your post has been noted by the Moderators.

Like all opportunities, clubs and websites, should a member or visitor dislike the rules and regulations of the said organisation, they can exercise the opportunity to leave and not return.

Maybe this period of "stand-down" was a golden opportunity for you. It's a pity you didn't utilise it.

Essence
        Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Originally posted by speedy gonzales View Post
          Hi all forumites,

I have been looking on the site and noticed that "Disdindat" now comes up as banned. Have to admit I always thought her replies were full of the proverbial !! Whats the connection to Dean Leftus and who the hell is this guy. His name comes up plenty on this forum and mostly negative. A shark who lives in NZ ?
          Thats Dean Leftus. Before you do business with him I suggest you search the internet and read up on his previous business ventures and how he treats his clients - but you should of course be doing that for any business or person. I am not saying he is a bad cookie cos thats rude but I would not go near him.

Comment

I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations.
            Flattery will get you everywhere, sir.
            Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Jeez, Sith, I think he fancies you!!
              Patience is a virtue.

Comment

I was thinking about Fiji of late and all the rain it gets - must be annoying for Dean to run a business from there though maybe he is not in Fiji anymore building churches? He might be helping the Fijians buy USA property for their retirement?
                Last edited by Marc; 28-03-2013, 11:19 AM.
                Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

He might be helping the Fijians buy USA property for their retirement?
                  What with, bananas.
                  "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Nope.
                    Sugar, gold, timber and fish actually.

Comment

....and Fiji water - the celebs in LA love it!

cheers,

Donna
                      Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by Marc View Post
                        I was thinking about Fiji of late and all the rain it gets - must be annoying for Dean to run a business from there though maybe he is not in Fiji anymore building churches? He might be helping the Fijians buy USA property for their retirement?
                        Dean's living in Phoenix, like Disindat

Comment

Revdev if I ever get a sex change I will let you know but until then I am a Miss not a sir!!

Comment

Okay I'll take the bait. Why Phoenix ? It's a market that has bounced back to 2006 pricing levels so it would seem to me that the opportunity has now passed. I can see some possibility for a little more appreciation but not enough to jump into another 32 houses. Surely there are other markets that provide a better opportunity for price growth and better cashflows

Comment

Great question. I am certainly slowing down now but there are still deals here. I think the growth is artificial but I can flip some to freehold others.
                              Overall it's because I live here so know this market better, (plus my father helps).

I think the hedge funds will drive prices up here for at least another 12 to 24 months so I expect double digit growth between now and Christmas. I'm selling houses bought for 50K 6 months ago for high 60's now!!

Comment

I nearly jumped into Stockton market a year ago as the ROI was great. Glad I didn't now. Largest city in the US ever to file bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
                                X