• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hi all forumites,

I have been looking on the site and noticed that "Disdindat" now comes up as banned. Have to admit I always thought her replies were full of the proverbial !! Whats the connection to Dean Leftus and who the hell is this guy. His name comes up plenty on this forum and mostly negative. A shark who lives in NZ ?

..lived...
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

Ahhhh. So he is like the Ozzie equivalent of a Mr Andrew Allen from a now defunct company MyUSAProperty. He ripped off loads of Aussies with cheap overpriced crap properties in the worst parts of the USA, was full of lies and broken promises....shut the company down and got himself a US visa and now set up over in Florida. Maybe he & Dean are flatmates !!

While we know there are a few members with more than one user profile on PropertyTalk - what becomes apparent over time is it's hard for a user to shake off their usual posting style and if that's not enough of evidence - your IP address provides useful information. e.g. if you say you are an American living in USA and you're posting on PropertyTalk from Fiji and AKL - it doesn't take too much grey matter to work out you're not who you say you are. That in itself is still not enough for a ban - so the next step is to look at the user's posts and if it's evident they are deliberating misleading the forum community for their own gain then action has to be taken to protect the forum community from that user.

Cheers,

Donna
    Last edited by donna; 07-08-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    PropertyTalk Blog - property articles

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

thanks for the clarification
    have you defeated them?
    your demons

I am finally allowed back on the forum. I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations. Nice, no opportunity to defend myself. I have no commercial interests other than buying real estate for myself. You keewees are a myopic petty bunch it would seem. any way I am back until I get locked out for some other non existent infraction I guess!
    And since I was locked out I have bought 32 new houses :-). Phoenix is going K - razee

I am Happy for you.Is it any easier finding such property in Phoenix with the low inventory being experienced there?
    Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Dissindat View Post
    I am finally allowed back on the forum. I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations. Nice, no opportunity to defend myself. I have no commercial interests other than buying real estate for myself. You keewees are a myopic petty bunch it would seem. any way I am back until I get locked out for some other non existent infraction I guess!
    And since I was locked out I have bought 32 new houses :-). Phoenix is going K - razee
    Hi Dissindat

Your post has been noted by the Moderators.

Like all opportunities, clubs and websites, should a member or visitor dislike the rules and regulations of the said organisation, they can exercise the opportunity to leave and not return.

Maybe this period of "stand-down" was a golden opportunity for you. It's a pity you didn't utilise it.

Essence
    Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy gonzales View Post
    Hi all forumites,

I have been looking on the site and noticed that "Disdindat" now comes up as banned. Have to admit I always thought her replies were full of the proverbial !! Whats the connection to Dean Leftus and who the hell is this guy. His name comes up plenty on this forum and mostly negative. A shark who lives in NZ ?
    Thats Dean Leftus. Before you do business with him I suggest you search the internet and read up on his previous business ventures and how he treats his clients - but you should of course be doing that for any business or person. I am not saying he is a bad cookie cos thats rude but I would not go near him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dissindat View Post
    I had a ridiculous email message from some Sith looking dude called revdev accusing me of commercial post violations.
    Flattery will get you everywhere, sir.

Thread Information