Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A For Sale By Owner, a home that is being sold directly by the seller, without a listing agent. The benefit to the seller is that he is not paying a commission on the sale of his home, saving him between 3 and 6 percent of the final agreed-upon selling price. However, this means that the seller is responsible for all of the detailed work involved in the sale of his home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sundaybell View Post

SOME REASONS WHY REALTORS® SUCCEED WHERE FSBOs FAIL:

REALTORS® have better marketing tools and resources
      REALTORS® know how to price properties to sell
      REALTORS® are always up-to-date on the latest trends and market conditions
      REALTORS® get maximum exposure for properties by using their professional networks

What many sellers don’t know is that REALTORS® market properties to other real estate professionals as well as to the general public, thus reaching the maximum number of possible buyers. This is something that’s next to impossible for a FSBO seller to achieve.

Well Said.
      Homes For Sale in USA I | Home Loans I | Home Renovation Tips

Comment

The professionals have the resources to really market a property, they also deal with the buyers and handle all the negotiating. Most people aren't trained at this and towards the end of the process when things can sometimes get a bit stressful, they're there to deal with it all. It's also good to know you have a legal backup if needed. There are other ways to save money.

Comment

Of course it happening sometimes but if the agents are honest then why people try to sell there property themselves. Sometime, a person need money for any emergency then agents try to sale or buy it in very low price. I think, to avoid these type of situations.

Comment

This is the best information regarding the truth behind for sale by owner. This is truly nice information and helpful.

Comment

Working...
            X