Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartphone apps

Hi everyone.
    Just got a new one of these galaxy smart phone things. Pretty cool.

Can anyone recommend any good applications to download for general use or any good one's specifically to property investing?

I note that the android doesn't have a proper trademe app which is a little dissapointing when the iphone has? a bit weird.

Cheers
    Tim

Does anyone also know how to sync outlook with an android phone?

Comment

Love my iphone

Comment

IPad2

Best thing out. Fits in my handbag nicely thanks.

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

Mortgage calculator with graphs, amortization tables, overpayments and PMI
          Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
          My Website
          Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

The compass app is good for noting sunrise/sunset locations.

Comment

evernote,
              awesome for organising your notes, listings to view, managing your files ( say scanned documents ), I use it to file recipts etc, it's pure awesomeness.

Comment

On my Iphone I like the laser sword app.
                Doug

Comment

Grindr. First and last word in iPhone apps. Especially funny when the phone of the REA who's taking you thru the property shows in the immediate (and I mean immediate) vicinity.

Comment

Looking at the IPhone Icloud. Syncronises all diary appointments with all of your registered IPhones and IPads.
                    That's something I'm interested in.

www.3888444.co.nz
                    Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                      Looking at the IPhone Icloud. Syncronises all diary appointments with all of your registered IPhones and IPads.
                      That's something I'm interested in.
                      I have a gmail account which was synced to the iPhone (calender and email). Unfortunately I have gone backwards and now have a Blackberry.

Other good apps:
                      Runkeeper - if you are a runner - great for motivation if that graph starts to slope down.
                      Shazam - ever wondered what that song is
                      facebook, twitter, foursquare, linkedin, G+ etc - if you are into that sort of thing.
                      Dropbox - syncing files between computer, phone and web (referal link: http://db.tt/liTvN5f )
                      evernote - keeping notes : referred to above,
                      realestate.co.nz - does a good app from memory. it uses your location to find houses for sale close by.

Comment

There are so many smartphone apps that everyone can use. Most of us have our smartphones with us virtually all the time. There are thousands of applications that do thousands of different things accessible at the push of a button. And a few of them can even earn you a little extra pocket change.

Comment

Try kies to sync email.

This is what I read today:
                          Iphones - is for technically challenged people
                          S4 - is smart savy business people.

Watch out for HTC one release...

Comment

I can't justify over $1000 for a toy like that.

Comment

I am trialling the Evaluator iPad app and am finding it pretty good so far although i still do not fully understand all the information that is presented, especially the Return on Equity and Cash on Cash return. Its only free for one property but if you fork out another $25, you can track multiple properties which i think is very useful.

The description of the app is as follows:

Save time and money by quickly analyzing real estate investments on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Then email a professional PDF report on the go.
                              Note: I cant post links yet but use this search string to find it on Google "evaluator iphone app" otherwise just type evaluator on the app store.

For the Android, a decent app is the Mortgage Calculator by CityJams. Apart from the typical mortgage repayment data, it provides Amortization and calculation for additional repayments. Really helped me plan my repayments to shorten my mortgage on my personal home.
                              IT Solution Architect by day.....property investor by night. All i need now is the bank as my butler and a cave with high capital gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X