Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Manager has gone AWOL (Jericho)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richie0586 View Post
    Hi all,

so pleased I found this thread. I am an ex tenant and am owed bond amongst other payments ordered by the court. Does anyone here know who the Liquidator is for Jericho? Cheers
    We don't think a liquidator has in fact been appointed. The Companies Office website does not show one and liquidators have only a limited time to notify the CO, who advise there is virtually no delay in updating the website. There are several lines of enquiry happening and I will email you an update. There is a mix of creditors on our growing list - landlords, tenants and tradies.

Comment

Originally posted by exactchange View Post
      We don't think a liquidator has in fact been appointed. The Companies Office website does not show one and liquidators have only a limited time to notify the CO, who advise there is virtually no delay in updating the website. There are several lines of enquiry happening and I will email you an update. There is a mix of creditors on our growing list - landlords, tenants and tradies.
      Would appreciate that. Let me know if you need an email address.
      Thanks
      Richard

Comment

Richard - did you get the email I sent to your hotmail address? If not, send me another email address via Private Message.

Comment

Seems to me the lack of response from Kane to any of this is pretty contemptuous, so I guess it's like for like.

Hmmm - the perils of social media ...

Seems there've recently been a number of invites to friends of Kane Radovanovich on FB from a person with a suitably inflammatory name. Lets see if that draws a reaction.

Comment

Why would it draw a reaction.

If the guy has committed a decent sized fraud and run off with lots of other people money, then he KNOWS he will be pursued, so why would he do anything to make it easier to find him?.

This sort of thing doesn't happen by accident, not to get this big. It must have been pre-meditated at some stage.

Comment

exactchange - I'd like to join your list of growing creditors. I tried to pm you but your mail box is full

Comment

Bizzy, try again now. Send your email address and I will forward some updates.

Comment

Hello, have been watching this for awhile now, and we would like to join the SFO application. We live in London but had 2 properties with Jericho. I think trying to pursue him by us individually, is going to cost more than the amount of money missing. However if landlords and others are able to join up to file a claim then we might be able to recover something of what is owed. Let me know what I can do. I had a lawyer in Wellington track down Kane's father for a chat, but no extra news to share with you here. We have received the hand over packs and have appointed new property managers. travellingcarol at hotmail dot com

Comment

Article in today's Dominion Post - Police investigate property manager. This relates to Jericho Residential Property Management and its principal Kane Radovanovich. Appears the case is with the police legal team at present. Article is here:

Comment

• UPDATE: From my lawyer in wellington "I spoke to Kane’s step mother. She is in Hastings and still goes by the name Radodanovich(?). She was very reluctant to talk initially. Then she gave me a phone number but that yielded nothing. The people there said "no, they were not anything to do with Kane". So I rang the Step mum again and she said not to let Kane know how I got this other number she then gave me. I then rang it and I am sure it was Kane that I spoke to. He denied that he was Kane or knew anything about what I was asking about. His girlfriend/wife is the one that our new property manager then pressured here in Wellington. Our new property manager knew where she lived in Mt Victoria and visited her about 3 times before she coughed up one of the property's key."
                      Carolla - London

Comment

• Exactchange I'd also like to join you and any others going after Kane. He shortchanged us on our rent payments over a significant period, and owes us over $10,000. Am almost resigned to losing most of this but really don't want him to get away with what he's done or worse go on to do it to others. If others are seeking legal action via the police SFO we would be very keen to join. I can be contacted on [email protected]. Anthony, New York

Comment

• My next issue in relation to this Jericho debarcle is ... if the bond has been collected but not paid to the DBH, who's responsible for refunding the bond when the tenants leave? I've retained the tenants which were signed up by Jericho prior to Kane going AWOL but am intending on selling the property when their lease runs out in January.

Comment

• Ring Tenancy Services on 0800836262 and ask them that.

It's not like you've had the Bond and wasted it. DBH can't return what they never received.

Unfortunately, I have a strong suspicion that the tenant is going to be out of money - and they won't be very happy with that.

You're under no legal obligation to pay a Bond, that's never been lodged, back to the tenant.

Whether you feel you should do so?? That's a different problem altogether.
                            Patience is a virtue.

Comment

Working...
                            X