• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by watchful View Post
    Ah yes, sorry missed that tread (sic). I just couldn't believe that someone would fork out $5,000 for this service - each to their own.

I love the site though, it makes me feel far more qualified than I actually am.

'Watchful' - Investor (I have a good comic collection), Trader (I regularly buy and sell groceries), International Consultant (especially when my friends abroad want advice on places to eat) and Experienced Educator (I taught my son his ABCs pretty early on).

Call me a cynic but with your recent join date at PT and rapid promotion of this crowd I sense there is an agenda here??..
    Whats your your agenda would be a better question?
    Whatever it is I have no doubt it will be holding you back in life!

Anyway I was asked a question by Peter Tach (and you) and I answered it. Its there something unusual in that? Is that not what this website is for???

Keep eating your veg 'Watchful' and you may grow up soon after all. Good luck with that.

BT

BJT. As I have said - Each to their own. If you feel you need someone patting you on the back all the way through the property investment process then by all means keep forking out for this little pleasure.

I am doing fine, thank you very much. My property strategy is slowly but steadily paying dividends. No agenda apart from seeing that people are aware of the cons of some of these mentoring services. That's all.

Good luck to you also.

Quote Originally Posted by BJT View Post
    Whats your your agenda would be a better question?
    Whatever it is I have no doubt it will be holding you back in life!

Anyway I was asked a question by Peter Tach (and you) and I answered it. Its there something unusual in that? Is that not what this website is for???

Keep eating your veg 'Watchful' and you may grow up soon after all. Good luck with that.

BT
    I agree this is what frustrate's me enough about this site to do something about it.

Halfempty - Asked a question.

BJT - Gave the only honest and viable opinion and it was just that his own opinion.

Watchful - Also gave an opinion which was the counter argument if you like, that's what give's us the Talk part of propertytalk.

Then Perry (Mod), Revdev (Mod), EPN, Spaceman and Novinvestor all chimed in with nothing useful, but hey it's a free world.

I just tried to start a discussion on the services offered and results achieved and I've had 4 emails from the moderators so far....

Sure I choose to walk this particular tightrope but it sure seems that some people in this discussion are trying to have open comment and some are not.
    Once again this is nothing if not my own personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by watchful View Post
    BJT. As I have said - Each to their own. If you feel you need someone patting you on the back all the way through the property investment process then by all means keep forking out for this little pleasure.

I am doing fine, thank you very much. My property strategy is slowly but steadily paying dividends. No agenda apart from seeing that people are aware of the cons of some of these mentoring services. That's all.

Good luck to you also.
    Wow.. I was thinking this website was kind of cool for sharing ideas, but it's really overridden by self congratulatory heros like you.

Very ironic though isn't it... That you want to put down others for taking advice from a professional service while pro-porting to offer 'good advice' yourself!
    "my advice is don't take any advice" Your a funny guy watchful.
    You keep patting your own back my friend - you are obviously very good at that.

BT

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTach View Post
    Then Perry (Mod), Revdev (Mod), EPN, Spaceman and Novinvestor
    all chimed in with nothing useful, but hey it's a free world.
    Indeed. And you're free to leave for any
    other part of it, any time you choose.
    Over here might suit you.
    Want a great looking concrete swimming pool in Hawke's Bay? Designer Pools will do the job for you!

Watchful and BJT

Take a breather, OK?

Perry
    PT Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTach View Post
    I agree this is what frustrate's me enough about this site to do something about it.
    So you joined in April 2011, got so frustrated in the next 4 weeks you started your own forum. Fair play! Good luck with your venture.
    Last edited by revdev; 03-05-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Wouldn't the only true measure of these programs be that they get the required result for the student?

Who if any of these programs actually guarantees results or has a money back guarantee that hasn't been written by a team of lawyers?
    Who's really making the money?

Hi Half-Empty.

Would results of over $ 60 million in deals, in the last 18 months, in the Auckland market alone, be a reasonable result?

If so, check out the list available here

I look forward to your comments

cheers, Steve
    Last edited by donna; 04-05-2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: put in hyperlink
    PropertyTutors Limited
    Auckland - Wellington - Christchurch
    http://www.PropertyTutors.com

That link's http://newsletters.mobilizemail.com/...09_Apr2011.pdf

Not wanting to sound cynical but a lot of those final values are estimates and there's only one sale. How do you do the estimates? Are these deals aiming to be buy-and-holds? If so, could you add the achieved rent to the table? That'd add a lot to the picture of whether your students are getting good deals.

Thread Information