• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thank you for the answers, but in particular thank you BJT for the feedback.

The Wealth Mentor Package seems like a bargain for $10, (Sorry I suppose you ment $10,000).

Do you mind naming the company you went with in the end?

FROM THE DESK OF OLLY NEWLAND
    FNZIM, Dip Man, MPMI

Thank you for your interest in my Mentoring and Consulting Services designed for those people who want to be serious about property investment whether it be commercial or residential.

I advise on buying, selling, renting, leasing and trouble shooting on all matters concerning these markets as my long experience in these market gives me unique insights and ways — some times unorthodox — to assist or solve issues … simple or complex.

My services are only available to a handful of select clients at any one time as clients deal direct with me on most occasions. Furthermore I am available seven days a week (within reason) by email, phone, face to face or Skype, so no waiting time, fast responses, no far-off appointments.

Over recent years we have seen major changes in the investment climate both here in NZ and worldwide as is well-known.

The present changes in the market place mean two things:
    (1) The get-rich-quick days using some ‘secret formula known to only a few’ are well and truly over.
    (2) The only real way to invest and successfully climb the property ladder is by hard work and adding value.

I have been in this business for over 45 years and I am still learning every day despite gaining many qualifications. I can assure you that it takes many months of direct hands-on market place experience to get to grips with the basics of property investment.

Because I have bought, owned, managed or sold hundreds of commercial and residential properties over the years (by my last count many hundreds of millions of dollars worth) both in NZ and Australia, I consider myself well able to advise and guide anyone – whether the investment projects are large or small, ambitious or modest.
    The rest is on Ollie's website.

Does anyone know what Mr Newland Charges for his program?
    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 02-05-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTach View Post
    Thank you for the answers, but in particular thank you BJT for the feedback.

The Wealth Mentor Package seems like a bargain for $10, (Sorry I suppose you ment $10,000).

Do you mind naming the company you went with in the end?
    Hi Peter I dont mind saying - Hope they dont mind, cant imagine they why they would. happy customer an all that. !
    .nzportfolioservices - I really Cant speak highly enough.

Yes the wealth mentor was $10,000 not $10 - even I might have been tempted for $10 :/

BT
    Last edited by donna; 01-05-2011 at 01:13 PM. Reason: removed url to commercial site - only allowed in CE forum

Jeez. You spent $10,000 on this program...? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by watchful View Post
    Jeez. You spent $10,000 on this program...? Wow.
    No thats not what I said. I did (am doing) a lower priced course I felt offered more value than any other I'd seen, from NZ Portfolio Services. Or NZPS they go by too.

Can I ask how much this program is costing you then?

Your not very 'watchful' - I already mentioned the course and costs in a previous post on this tread. ($5,000)

BJT

All of them provide mentoring, not coaching.

Athletic coaches watch you and guide you on the sidelines.

Mentors just sit in a room with you once a month and take some phone calls.

That's not coaching is it?

Also these so called mentors won't go out with you to look at deals, so if you don't see a problem because you are inexperienced, your mentor can't help you.

Quote Originally Posted by NovInvestor View Post

Mentors just sit in a room with you once a month and take some phone calls.

That's not coaching is it?

Also these so called mentors won't go out with you to look at deals, so if you don't see a problem because you are inexperienced, your mentor can't help you.
    That's not entirely true is it?

I thought some of the top priced ones did this exact thing, ie jumped in the car and went to the properties.

Quote Originally Posted by BJT View Post
    Your not very 'watchful' - I already mentioned the course and costs in a previous post on this tread. ($5,000)

BJT
    Ah yes, sorry missed that tread (sic). I just couldn't believe that someone would fork out $5,000 for this service - each to their own.

I love the site though, it makes me feel far more qualified than I actually am.

'Watchful' - Investor (I have a good comic collection), Trader (I regularly buy and sell groceries), International Consultant (especially when my friends abroad want advice on places to eat) and Experienced Educator (I taught my son his ABCs pretty early on).

Call me a cynic but with your recent join date at PT and rapid promotion of this crowd I sense there is an agenda here??..

Thread Information