Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Educators - what's the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Educators - what's the difference?

What are the major difference's between the latest crop of Property Educators or mentors?

They have one more property cycle of experience than the last crop Id suspect.

BT

Comment

They are very likely to have
      to work a lot harder to both
      succeed and to convince
      the 'students.'

Comment

What I was meaning was what is the difference in terms of the price of their coaching, the amount of time they will coach you for and maybe the results achieved?

Comment

Three good DD questions for possible students/acolytes. The rest of us could probably care less!
          Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

NZ Wealth Mentor currently offers intensive one on one property mentoring. It is our flagship product and the single program that makes the biggest difference in our clients’ success. Our mentoring students get:
            • Initial strategy review and planning session
            • 3 FULL days (9-5) of intensive 1 on 1 (feel free to bring your spouse or business partner) property mentoring
            • 60 days of unlimited phone and email support after your 3 days of intensive property mentoring are over
            • 4th day where you can have appointments with our team of experts (complimentary extra service)
            • Property Mentoring Manual and tools (including example contracts, clauses, checklists, etc…)
            • Enjoy lunch and coffees with your mentor paid by us during the 3 days you will be hunting down deals
            • Attend our Quarterly Market Updates free of charge for 1 calendar year after you complete your 3 day mentoring.
            Does anyone know what they charge for this?
            Last edited by Perry; 28-04-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

The Property Apprentice 6 Month Program includes:
              Initial Private Consultation
              Your Coaching Professionals:
              Ken Hight
              Debbie Roberts
              Paul Roberts
              One of the Property Apprentice coaching professionals will help you to set goals, buying rules, and select appropriate strategies for you to use to gain momentum with your property investing
              12 x Weekly Live Intensive Group Training Sessions
              Property Apprentice members will receive 12 live weekly intensive group meetings hosted by your coaching professionals. Topics include sale and purchase agreements, finding and evaluating deals, negotiation, structures/entities and trust management, finance, property management, adding value through renovations, no money down deals, and many more...
              Daily Expert Assistance
              You will have access to all of your property coaching professionals 7 days a week by phone, Skype and email, to assist you with advice on crunching the numbers, putting in offers, and negotiating deals, as and when you need help or support during the entire 6 month period
              Second Private Consultation
              Following the 12 week training course, one of the Property Apprentice coaching professionals will meet with you again to review your achievements to date, review your goals, and make any adjustments necessary to your investment roadmap to success
              3 x Monthly Networking Meetings
              You will have be able to network with other Property Apprentice members, hear the success stories, market updates, and have the opportunity to learn more
              Valued at $597
              Private Forums
              Access to an on-line support centre provided exclusively to Property Apprentice members. Among other things, recordings of the information provided in the 12 week training meetings will be made available for you to watch again and again, as often as you need to
              Third Private Consultation
              During the final month of the Property Apprentice program, you will have another private consultation with one of the Property Apprentice coaching professionals. This is where we will again review your achievements to date, reset your goals if necessary, and ensure that you have all of the tools needed to ensure your ongoing success with property investing
              Act Today And You Will Also Receive:
              Free spouse membership to the Property Apprentice Program
              Anyone know what they are charging for this one?
              Last edited by Perry; 28-04-2011, 11:34 PM.

Comment

They have different names and attended different salesman courses to flog off their idea.
                "You’re neither right nor wrong because other people agree with you. You’re right because your facts are right and your reasoning is right"

Comment

^the force is strong with this one

Cheers
                  Spaceman

Comment

It all looks good to me as a guy coming into NZ looking for local knowledge.
                    I took on some coaching and it cost $5,000 and pleased to say its worked for me.
                    Topics and Webinars which I find great (some I got to do from LA recently) Then one on one time to work the deals and fit the info to my game.

Its the ongoing support which I find important as well. To Peter Tach - the Wealth mentor package above is $10 - but only does 60 days of phone support! - and 3 days of market support.
                    That wouldn't work for me I need commitment from a service like this. My package has 'unlimited' support, for as long as I want it or need it (within reason) But at least I know after 60 days I don't have to pay to call my guy!!

I spent time and looked into a few of these and called about 4 or 5 before I bought, and some just didn't seem to connect with me. So I say call a few of them and see what works.

BT

Comment

Thank you for the answers, but in particular thank you BJT for the feedback.

The Wealth Mentor Package seems like a bargain for $10, (Sorry I suppose you ment $10,000).

Do you mind naming the company you went with in the end?

Comment

FROM THE DESK OF OLLY NEWLAND
                        FNZIM, Dip Man, MPMI

Thank you for your interest in my Mentoring and Consulting Services designed for those people who want to be serious about property investment whether it be commercial or residential.

I advise on buying, selling, renting, leasing and trouble shooting on all matters concerning these markets as my long experience in these market gives me unique insights and ways — some times unorthodox — to assist or solve issues … simple or complex.

My services are only available to a handful of select clients at any one time as clients deal direct with me on most occasions. Furthermore I am available seven days a week (within reason) by email, phone, face to face or Skype, so no waiting time, fast responses, no far-off appointments.

Over recent years we have seen major changes in the investment climate both here in NZ and worldwide as is well-known.

The present changes in the market place mean two things:
                        (1) The get-rich-quick days using some ‘secret formula known to only a few’ are well and truly over.
                        (2) The only real way to invest and successfully climb the property ladder is by hard work and adding value.

I have been in this business for over 45 years and I am still learning every day despite gaining many qualifications. I can assure you that it takes many months of direct hands-on market place experience to get to grips with the basics of property investment.

Because I have bought, owned, managed or sold hundreds of commercial and residential properties over the years (by my last count many hundreds of millions of dollars worth) both in NZ and Australia, I consider myself well able to advise and guide anyone – whether the investment projects are large or small, ambitious or modest.
                        The rest is on Ollie's website.

Does anyone know what Mr Newland Charges for his program?
                        Last edited by BusyLizzy; 02-05-2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by PeterTach View Post
                          Thank you for the answers, but in particular thank you BJT for the feedback.

The Wealth Mentor Package seems like a bargain for $10, (Sorry I suppose you ment $10,000).

Do you mind naming the company you went with in the end?
                          Hi Peter I dont mind saying - Hope they dont mind, cant imagine they why they would. happy customer an all that. !
                          .nzportfolioservices - I really Cant speak highly enough.

Yes the wealth mentor was $10,000 not $10 - even I might have been tempted for $10 :/

BT
                          Last edited by donna; 01-05-2011, 01:13 PM. Reason: removed url to commercial site - only allowed in CE forum

Comment

Jeez. You spent $10,000 on this program...? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by watchful View Post
                              Jeez. You spent $10,000 on this program...? Wow.
                              No thats not what I said. I did (am doing) a lower priced course I felt offered more value than any other I'd seen, from NZ Portfolio Services. Or NZPS they go by too.

Comment

Working...
                              X