South Auckland Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Auckland Agents

I have friends looking to buy additional properties in South Auckland (Papatoetoe, Mangere, Otahuhu, Manukau, Otara).

They're looking for good agents who understand investment property and can help them with their buying spree.

Who can you recommend?
    Charging enough rent?
    NZ Scams to Avoid
    Add a sleepout to your rental property

I like Gary Kemble from the B&T Papatoetoe office. A really straight up guy and he has a really good network which translates into lots of listing for him. He specializes in Papatoetoe but gets some listings in Mangere East.

For those that don't know Gary, he was an ex-kiwi rugby league rep. I bloody good player if i remember correctly.

Shane D

Comment

What are they looking for Sarahk ?
      New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
      FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
      CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

Classic investment properties, ability to add value, no desire to be a slum lord, just want to provide cheap and cheerful accommodation.
        Charging enough rent?
        NZ Scams to Avoid

Comment

what yield and location? price range etc. ??

"Classic" for most people is crap 4% gross yield. --- needless to say for me it is not.

Comment

Depending on your definition of "good" agent Sarah, Arn Mehta in Manukau. Pam cox and her daughter in Papakura and Lloyd Singh are all great. Just google them for contact details.

Comment

Originally posted by Orkibi View Post
              what yield and location? price range etc. ??

"Classic" for most people is crap 4% gross yield. --- needless to say for me it is not.
              These guys have been round the block a few times more than most - they just haven't been buying and selling lately. They can go over the finer details with the agent.
              Charging enough rent?
              NZ Scams to Avoid

Comment

Working with an agent is great, the point is to have an agent on your side who will call you when the deal will come.

many agents will already have there first call buyer - try and get in front of the line.
                you want them to call you when the BEST DEAL comes along not mediocre.

best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Orkibi View Post
                  many agents will already have there first call buyer - try and get in front of the line.
                  That's what they're looking for. Agents who will have the listings and to become the first call buyer. At the moment they're only getting the mature listings which other investors have already declined. The agents they are currently working with (via listings) don't inspire confidence in them.
                  Charging enough rent?
                  NZ Scams to Avoid

Comment

They may need to use another vehicle for getting this deals. at the long run this may save them time and money.

OR they should be prepare as cash buyers in Auctions and spend few hours a day hunting for deals and networking.

Comment

Working...
                    X