Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Green

Hi everyone.

Who is going to see Kevin Green on 16th & 17th April in Auck?

Just thought I'd put it out there that I'm pretty excited about this. 1st time I've ever 'been to hear someone speak' except from the local PT meetings in Hamilton.

What do you think it'll be like, learn, ect?

I'm not, but from past experience with many seminars, the best thing you can do is go there with an open mind & NO wallet !!

Listen to what is said, look for things that make sense to you & that are not way beyond what you are comfortable with.
    Dont be afraid to ask questions, if something is not clear to you, chances are someone else will have the same problem. Not everyone attending these events will be property experts.

Talk to others, you should find a room full of like minded people.

Dont expect full details to be presented in a short period seminar, what you will get will be the overview. Be prepared to be asked to "Upgrade" to further courses, packages etc, usually at supposedly "Huge Markdown Prices".
    Be sure to know the value of what you are looking for, before you get blinded by "Once in a Lifetime" offers etc.

Most importantly, if you require some motivation, which most of us do from time to time, these types of things are generally a good place to get some motivation, whether it is through using their offers, or just to push you along a path you may already have been travelling.

Have fun.
    Food.Gems.ILS

Comment

Before you go, be sure to have a peek at this post/thread:
      What you should do if you sign up at a seminar then change your mind

Comment

Yea, defiantly going in with an open mind - and bringing the mrs along too to try and get her motivated!!!

Don't plan on signing up for anything 'else' but thanks for the heads up

Comment

I am also going to this event. Looking forward to meeting other like minded investors and see what they are up to. It is always interesting and good to challenge my own thinking.
          Cheers
          Charlotte30

Comment

Auckland April Meeting - Kevin Green - the Definitive Property Expert

Tue 12 April 11 Doors open at 6.45pm with the meeting starting at 7.30pm sharp
            Rutherford Room, Alexandra Park Convention Centre, entry via Gate B cnr Green Lane West and Manukau Road
            Free for APIA members and $50 cash for non members

APIA and NZ Wealth Mentor are proud to present BBC's Secret Millionaire, Kevin Green, as the April keynote presenter.

Kevin Green has one of the world's largest residential property investment portfolios, and certainly has the largest residential portfolio of any speaker APIA has ever brought you since our inception 16 years ago! On Tuesday the 12th of April starting sharp at 7:30pm the Auckland Property Investors' Association are excited to bring you a very special keynote speaker, international property super-investor Kevin Green. Since being a struggling dairy farmer in Wales in 1998, Kevin has now amassed a portfolio worth approximately NZ$80 million. Kevin owns nearly 400 properties and is the largest social housing landlord in the United Kingdom. Learn in an hour of power from Kevin about how he buys amazing property deals well below true value, some of the strategies that Kevin employs that you can implement successfully in New Zealand, and hear some extremely entertaining stories too.

He has been showcased on the very popular BBC series, The Secret Millionaire and is highly sought after for his comments by international media. Kevin invests all over the world and has educated many thousands of people to achieving their financial goals through property investment. As a result this is an event strictly not to be missed. Due to the overwhelming responses we have received so far, we wish to advise you to arrive at the venue as early as possible. Due to fire and safety reasons we may have to turn late comers away at the door.

Comment

I dont think I will be able to make it tomorrow. Anybody want to take bullet point notes of his key 3-5 points?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I dont think I will be able to make it tomorrow. Anybody want to take bullet point notes of his key 3-5 points?
                I will CJ.

I am going and usually take a few notes.

I will post them - for what they are worth - on this thread.

p.s. if I can read and make sense of them

Comment

Originally posted by Auckland PIA View Post
                  Since being a struggling dairy farmer in Wales in 1998, Kevin has now amassed a portfolio worth approximately NZ$80 million. Kevin owns nearly 400 properties and is the largest social housing landlord in the United Kingdom. Learn in an hour of power from Kevin about how he buys amazing property deals well below true value...
                  So...this amazing gentleman who mesmerises vendors into selling below market value (would you?), who lives on the other side of the world, and who is hugely wealthy, has generously granted an hour of his time to nascent property investors in New Zealand. Call me cynical but why aren't I awestruck?

Comment

Originally posted by Winston001 View Post
                    So...this amazing gentleman who mesmerises vendors into selling below market value (would you?), who lives on the other side of the world, and who is hugely wealthy, has generously granted an hour of his time to nascent property investors in New Zealand. Call me cynical but why aren't I awestruck?
                    Because your the dark lord from Mordor and dont want to learn anything new ?

Comment

You have a brain and use it.
                      Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekiwi View Post
                        LOL no, I'm simply bemused that ordinary people are seduced by self-styled gurus. I have no idea who Mr Green is but if he's as successful as the publicity says, why would he need or want to travel across the world to talk property in tiny NZ - for only one hour? To make money? Surely he has plenty. Surely his energy and enthusiasm is focused on what he does best, not talking about it.

I'd respect the guy if he was here for some other reason and donated his fee to charity. Or did it for nothing other than sharing passion and enthusiasm.

The truly successful entrepreneurs do that.

If instead he is a motivator, that's quite different and a valid way of earning an income. Nothing wrong with boosting motivation. But you can't have it both ways - Mr Green is either a mega-successful businessman or a self-promoter who does public speaking 18,000km away to make his money.

Comment

I recall there was a school teaching couple who were the super-investors in the UK a few years back - owned several hundred houses. They went belly up.
                          I guess Kevin is the new 'I own more houses than you' guru.
                          Well done to him for doing it during the GFC.
                          Let's hope he doesn't go belly up as well.

Comment

So what did you learn Blue Kiwi and co??
                            New Zealand's #1 Marketplace for Property Investors & Sellers!
                            FREE Access to HOT Property Deals
                            CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Comment

Upon his return from his travels and a slightly more defined path of discovery, Kevin received a flyer in the post from a leading training organisation, inviting him to attend a local seminar on property investment. Always the cynic, Kevin went along, ready to be dismissive although the introductory course actually had the opposite effect on him.

What Kevin realised was that property was his future and signed up for a long-term educational and mentorship 'Elite' package worth £16,000. This package, comprising a one- to-one mentorship plus basic and advanced trainings in Buy-to Let, Asset Protection, Distressed Property, Investing Abroad, Land Development, Lease Options and HMO's, gave Kevin the confidence, knowledge and tools to go out and apply what he had learnt.

I would suggest he is going to do the same here.

I for one dont buy into these schemes, why would you make more competition for yourselve by sharing your trade secrets.
                              Its just another Ponzi scheme in a different format and you'd have to be pretty naive to sign up.

Comment

Working...
                              X