property manager needed & tenant insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• property manager needed & tenant insurance

Just new to forum. Would appreciate it if anyone can recommend good property manager in Ellerslie area of Auckland. Also information on good insurance policy for tenanted house. Thanks in advance.

Hi dayna, welcome to the forum.

For a list of recommended property managers, please try the Referrals section on this forum. There has been discussion on insurance, so please do a search on past threads.

Comment

Fudosan,

Perhaps you might like to tell the computer morons like me how to do a search. I, for one, wouldn't have a clue how to do one. Can't even work out how to use the emoticons.

Cheers,
      Julian.
      Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Hi Julian, here the simplest method.
        1. Click the Search link on the top of PT web page.
        2. Enter one or more keywords in the Search for Keywords box.
        3. Click the Search button.
        4. A list of topics appears so you can further click any link of interest.

Comment

Landlord Pro Plus - http://www.insurerservices.co.nz/landlord.shtml

Karel Polman can arrange insurance for you - the best you can get that covers for 'P' Lab stuff. No other insurance co. can offer this protection - mention Propertytalk and he'll look after you.

Cheers,

P.S. You can also check out his articles here:

Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

On the subject of computer morons can someone tell me how to add a quote. Cheers
            "New Property Trader"
            To be added to my
            database please PM me.

Comment

Hi Holly

Are you using Firefox or Internet Explorer?

If you are using IE, then to get quotes, hilight the text and click on quote above.
              Vullah done.

Regards
              "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

The other way Holly, if you are quoting a number of posts, is to use this at the begining of the text you are quoting

Code:
                [quote="NAME"] or just [quote]
                and type this at the end of the quote

Code:
                [/quote ]
                So efectively you would scroll down the post copy/paste the quoted text and use above at begining and end of text.

If you are qouting just one post then as muppet mentioned click on the button QUOTE which is on the top right corner of every post, this automaticaly presents the total post in the above mentioned format, you could then delete what you do not want from that quote.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Hey Josko,

Muppet was referring to the "Post a reply" screen where you would highlight the text then click quote which is above the text box between u (for underline) and the Code button.

Code:
                  The typed text will then go from this.
                  Blah blah blah
                  to this
                  [quote]Blah blah blah[/quote]
                  in the text box.
                  Which ends up looking like this
                  Blah blah blah
                  Inserting a name can be done as you mention Josko like so
                  Code:
                  [quote="Josko"]Blah blah blah[/quote]
                  which appears like this
                  Originally posted by Josko
                  Blah blah blah
                  when you "Submit" (or "Preview" which I highly recommend) your post.

Hope this clarifies things for you.

Regards,
                  Marcus.

Comment

Ohhh...thanks, that certainly makes it clearer for me. I like that code bit, didnt know what that was for.

Cheers,

Comment

The syntax is quite similar to HTML code used in web page design.

Comment

Originally posted by muppet
                        If you are using IE, then to get quotes, hilight the text and click on quote above.
                        Vullah done.
                        Regards
                        Hooray!!! Check it out, ya learn something new everyday.
                        Thanks guys.
                        "New Property Trader"
                        To be added to my
                        database please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Holly
                          Hooray!!!
                          Hey, thanks for the easy-to-understand explanation, team. If I can now do it anybody can.

And thanks, fudosan, for the advice on doing a search. Got that too.

Now how do I add the emoticons into the body of the text, huh?

Julian
                          Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Now how do I add the emoticons into the body of the text, huh?
                            Ummmm try clicking on one then have a look by clicking on Preview.

Regards,
                            Marcus

Comment

Working...
                            X