X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROPERTYTALK MEET - AUCKLAND 9 APRIL 2005

Yep! It's happening.....we are on to meet you in a couple of weeks at

Stamford Plaza Hotel Bar - 7.30 pm

We have a couple of belated prizes to give out. One for 'most enthusiastic newbie 2004' and 'most valuable contributor 2004'.

Here's the short list of contenders....(just like the academy awards )

Enthusiastic Newbie 2004:

gerrard
    janesco
    ivi
    austinwong
    drelly
    fudosan

It was hard to narrow the list down to these members as there are a lot of you that we personally want to thank for your ongoing contribution.

Valuable Contribution 2004

muppet
    marcus
    cube
    orion
    rentmaster
    glenn
    sarahk
    graemeh
    tamara
    inzvestor

Same applied with this award...geez the list was originally so long.

So come along on Saturday we want to meet you. It's an informal meet - nothing flash, it's at this venue because Marc & I are on a training seminar held here and we don't live in Auckland.

Yay! See you soon.

Donna :P
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Is this an open invite, or just for the persons mentioned?

Julian
    Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Comment

Hi Julian

It is an open invitation to all PT members.
      Those whose names are on the list will be expected to turn up, unless they are overseas.

Regards
      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

So I can't hide my face any more?!

Comment

Originally posted by fudosan
          So I can't hide my face any more?!
          Nope! And since you are in Auckland - we will see you there!

Cheers

Marc
          Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Hi Donna

Where do we vote?

Regards
            "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Good question Muppet....and congratulations on 1500 posts!

Please PM me or Marc with your vote for each catagory.

Cheers,

Donna
              Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Well there I was minding my own business checking in on the beloved property talk website.....

What a great idea... those lucky people in (or near) Auckland getting to meet each other. The one thing I do envy is the ability of others to meet and share ideas plans and schemes. Wanganui is so far away from the real world.

What did I read that right? Is that me? It is. It is.

And Muppet says I have to come.... I'm going to meet muppet. I wonder if he looks like Kermit. Or may be animal.

I've already met Orion. That was cool. I'd love to meet Drelly, and Glen, and Marcus and Andrew( I mean rentmaster).... and .... and ... So many people I would love to meet.

And what about that hottie DonnaK. Yeah. :twisted:

Seriously though I do think it is a great idea. The thought of meeting some of the contributors to this great site pleases me no end. It would be great to put a face to everybody.

Now the question. Where on earth is the Stamford Plaza Hotel Bar. I sorta know where Auckland is.... but ......

See Ya then.....
                Counter cyclic means always swimming against the tide

Manawatu Property Investors' Association

Comment

To heck with the cost throw the cat another goldfish.

Im on.
                  In case you had not noticed this has been a slightly traumatic week for me and I need some therapy.

So yes I will see you all.

Was wondering about some new shades to avoid people recognising me.

Glenn

Comment

Hi Guys

Janesco said:
                    And what about that hottie DonnaK. Yeah.

I have noticed that she has changed her avatar. I wonder why?

And Glenn, you are already famous because your picture has been seen in the KPI Mag a few times.
                    Now I wonder where my old copies are so that I can recognize him.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn
                      So yes I will see you all.
                      Will the trip be tax deductible?

Comment

Hi Fudosan

Of course.

Regards

Comment

Wouldn't you know it.

Between looking at the air fares organising a free bed for the night and saying yes I was coming on PT and then getting back to book the airfairs the buggers at the airline had put the cost up.
                          Now I have to throw the cat another half a gold fish.
                          Knowing my cat he will no doubt return it along with yesterdays bird.

And Muppet. You can forget about those little pictures of me in KPI.
                          There is a full frontal on the front page in the local rag which is repeated on their internet version. The story got even more corrupted in the net version.

What I was trying to avoid was meeting one of those types that keep leaving me their rotten cars. I guess in the more civilised cities you would not get that sort of thing.
                          By the way whats this short changing me on my "n"s I must have 2 please.

Glenn

Comment

Hi Glenn

The nnnnnn's have it.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Janesco
                              Now the question. Where on earth is the Stamford Plaza Hotel Bar. I sorta know where Auckland is.... but .....
                              Hi Janesco, Check these two links out. http://www.nz-holiday.co.nz/stamfordplaza/ & http://www.aucklandcity.govt.nz/auck.../guide.asp#map Apparently there are a few things on that weekend in Auckland (NZ Rally, Momix Ballet, Roger Hamilton etc) so if you are looking for paid accomodation, it would pay to get in now as things are booking out fast.

I am looking forward to catching up with those present at our last meet and matching some new faces with names.

Regards,
                              Marcus.

Comment

Working...
                              X