• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BusyLizzy View Post
    Who are you calling old?!
    Not telling
    DFTBA

Comment

Originally posted by Keithw View Post
      Great to dispell the imagined images & see what people really look like.
      A few surprises there
      he he he ....literally he he he

And many thanks to propoholic for a great day.....perhaps we should make this an annual event???

Comment

annual????....pffftttt!!!!! amateur ..... you mean monthly

Cheers
        Spaceman

Comment

Excellent afternoon out. I will forgive the PTer who told me my photo (Avatar) looks about 5 yrs out-of-date i.e I look old now . The ckeeky bugger. But funny thiing is ..he is right, the photo is about 5 yrs old .

I still can't believe how much property investment knowledge was contained in that room . A good 3 or 4 people blew me away with information.

GREAT steak sandwich too. Thanks Brenden for the suggestion (uhn Brenden i forgot your screen name now).

Shane D

Comment

That was a great afternoon, I stayed much longer than I thought I would with a group of strangers. But now you all are not. Perhaps next time we could arrange bbq or pot luck dinner, at someones house. Make it a bit more personal and not waiting till 2012 lol

Comment

Yep, enjoyed it too....I didn't get round everyone, but hopefully we will have other opportunities.. Thanks for putting it together, Barry

Comment

Sorry guys, missed the event, regretfully now as the callibre of investor was huge. May I ask, what was the topic of discussion?

FH

Comment

Many topics! There wasn't a speaker or 'round table' type discussion, just a catch up in the pub with lots of little groups mixing and mingling - a great afternoon. Catch you at the next one!

Comment

Working...
                  X