• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

To get back to your moan about PIA meetings being all doom and gloom.
    Sorry but I must have had my hearing aid turned off at the meetings I held in Nelson. I do not recall one person talking like that.
    The last meeting when Mark Withers spoke they moved us to a bigger hall to fit eveyone in. Over 100 in attendance and everyone sounding right on the ball.
    The meeting before that was only slightly smaller again with around 100 in attendance. But then Andrew King was speaking.

Sure I and others I know have picked up some good bargains recently.
    10% gross for one block of three and a 3 bed house with double garage at 8%. I have not seen returns like that for perhaps 10 years.
    Whats more last time they were at that return the interest rates were close to 10%.
    That is not doom and gloom it is wonderful with great cash flow.

Those running PIA meetings have to avoid the poverty mentality.
    There is no future nor fun in sitting around telling each other how bad the world is. Comparing notes with each other how rotten the tenants have been this week. You may as well go and join a club that does nothing more than share how bad their health is and what they got up to last time they went into hospital.

Thread Information