Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashflow with SNIP R?

Hello

I would very much like to know your unbiased opinion of what the S N I P R is and is it fairly good cashflow source and whats the initial investment like and if you have been at it for awhile...how is it.

Relates to shaun stennings convention 26th and 26th
    Last edited by BusyLizzy; 25-11-2010, 09:46 PM.

Check this post out: http://www.thepaepae.com/shaun-stenn...demands/12161/

and this: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/43326937...-My-Experience

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by larrymiles; 25-11-2010, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Get Rich Schemes seldom work for the unprepared, inexperienced, and unmotivated...

Provided that the scheme actually works for a start...

Comment

Many Many thanks Larrymiles and noninvestor. After the RM debacle Ive learned to research,enquire and be wise before going on a spending spree

Comment

Notice this has been moved from Investment to coffee lounge so less traffic and less comments

Comment

Originally posted by HR75 View Post
            Notice this has been moved from Investment to coffee lounge so less traffic and less comments
            Not really. Most forumites browse the forum using the "New Posts" button which presents all the latest threads/posts regardless of which section it is in.

The exception to this is Caveat Emptor, which can only be viewed by members who are logged on.

Of course, it could be that not many are interested in the topic??

cheers,
            revdev
            PT Moderator
            Premium Villa Holidays in Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by revdev View Post
              Most forumites browse the forum using the "New Posts" button which presents all the latest threads/posts regardless of which section it is in.
              I know I do but do we actually know this? If you are a regular reader and you dont use the "new post" button, try it out.
              Originally posted by revdev View Post
              Of course, it could be that not many are interested in the topic??
              Why would people not be interested in a get rich quick scheme - you do get rich quick don't you?

CJ
              another Mod

Comment

Hi HR75.

There is another thread here that you might want to read. The most important post is this one which reports the failure of Geekversity (also a Shaun Stenning enterprise and promoted by Dean Letfus). Reading the whole thread would be useful to help you form an opinion of the actual expertise of the people who market Sni.pr.

You should probably note the words of the CEO of Geekversity, who said "it was far too difficult to take the average person and make them an internet marketer I probably underestimated the challenge''.

It is possible to make money from internet marketing, but it is not without its difficulties or its risks. There is a huge amount of information available on the internet including a number of tools that do virtually everything Sni.pr does at a (tiny) fraction of the cost. In fact almost all of what Sni.pr does is available from free of charge from Google itself or from the free tool SEO for Firefox. If you sign up for Sni.pr you will find one of the first things they have you do is install SEO for Firefox .

According to Sni.pr's own website, "There are many platforms available at a cost online that have similar features to MFA Sni.pr. With that said, none of the platforms allow you to do monetisation like MFA Sni.pr. Also, to our knowledge there are no platforms that do everything we require in the one place". So what you are paying thousands (judging from larrymiles' links) for is a bit of convenience. Frankly if you need to pay thousands for that then the chances of you making any significant money from internet marketing are slim (sorry).

Another issue with Sni.pr is that all of the websites are hosted on one server. If Google were to decide it wanted to shut Sni.pr down it could do so very easily by banning all of the adwords accounts using sites hosted on that one server.

The other thing you may want to bear in mind is that Sni.pr (and the myriad of other tools like it) create search engine spam. Whether you can live with being a spammer is a decision you would have to make for yourself. In terms of other moral elements of the program, you should read this thread (plus it has some additional useful points). That thread may also help to form your opinion of Dean.
                Last edited by Xav; 27-11-2010, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Wow...there's a whole lot of info out there....many thanks rev,CJ and Xav for sharing this. Quite an interesting reading. One thing Ive infered from this is if its too good to be true then its too good to be true.

Comment

Just the name alone: s n i p e r. Should tell you all you need to know.

Run friend, run. Run and don’t look back.

Comment

Weird. When I typed the above word s n i p e r correctly into the post above it came out like this: ******.

Comment

Yes, it is censored, which should give a good idea how the owners of PT feel about it.

Comment

It did happen to me but I was informed to put a dash after each alphabet and it would not pop up as asterix

Comment

The forum has a filter in place that primarily targets spam and bad language. Certain words automatically get replaced with '***' - for example, a certain brand of phone that rhymes with Hokia will get replaced (we used to get lots of spam for mobile phones for some reason!). The subject of this thread is obviously in the list of words to be filtered out.
                            Lisa

Comment

It is such an ugly word.

Comment

Working...
                              X