• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 51 of 127 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrab View Post
    Ron,
    I think it has been positively made clear that the Emperor wears no clothes. Sigh, how the mighty topple over when their heads get too big.
    Cheers
    CC
    Your questions were answered quite clearly earlier, changing a few words does not change the question or the answer.

As I had said earlier:
    Captaincrabb (alias nameless identity) I guess its a sore point that you have no credibility with your name.

Interesting to see that you disagree with "perhaps" and "maybe" when looking into the future.

Sorry to say that the only person who walked this planet and could predict accurately the future died approx 2007 years ago.

Your childish remark about "Sticking to Mt Wellington" is no different to a Kindergarten Kid saying you can't play with his ball because he is losing.

There can be no credibility when two people with no-name-identities get together.

Patting each other on the back doesn't change your credibility.

If I was to hedge against the comments of a person who has no signature or against someone who has an identity, I certainly know which to follow and I afraid it isn't either of you.

As the "Saffron" with the Richmastery name to it... Now that is something worth giving my "Due Diligence" too.

Now you are not telling the truth. You havent answered any of my questions.
    And still you continue to insult me.
    You are very rude and ignorant the way you continue to smear me with incorrect comments.
    All because you dont like my questions and wont answer them.
    You have no credibility at all and whats great about that, is that we all know your name.

Ron, this is my last word. I'm not going to bother chasing someone whose doesnt answer questions. In your posts you actually come across as being a bit dim, so I'll stop shooting fish in the barrel and move on.
    Anyway my real name would mean nothing to you, just as yours means nothing to my peers. (are you sure thats a real name?)
    Some here know what I do and no doubt are amused by your views.
    I certainly find it very funny the way you try to avoid questions which reveal how little you know. Especially after you hold yourself out as an "expert".
    Oh dear.
    Never mind.
    cheers
    CC
    Last edited by cube; 07-08-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Moderated to be more moderate.

CC,
    I have to say you are totally out of line in your repeated comment about Ron.
    The politics of Saffron/RM/Ron/You simply has no place on this forum. Can you just stick to the basics on this thread - Will the next boom be the boom of all booms?

As Ron has said earlier, if you attack him - he will attack back! Play nice and I'm sure Ron will be nice back.

Just my 10 cents worth.
    shine
    KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by captaincrab View Post
    Now you are not telling the truth. You havent answered any of my questions.
    And still you continue to insult me.
    You are very rude and ignorant the way you continue to smear me with incorrect comments.
    All because you dont like my questions and wont answer them.
    You have no credibility at all and whats great about that, is that we all know your name.
    Captaincrab (alias: nameless identity)

How to be rude to a person that isn't?

Your suggestion that CaptainCrab could be your real name is so dishonest, what makes it even more distasteful is that nowhere in this forum are you prepared to give up your real name.

Your claim to knowing so much about the bad side of City Apartment Investing can only mean to me that you have suffered the financial pain in this area.

As to the "Saffron" the only negative statements you make of it is the comparable negatives of other Apartment blocks. As to the high price, well that doesn't really matter too much if a Dollar or two can be made at the end of the investing day.

Captaincrabb you are so negative that you fail to see that there may also be opportunities.

Heck you may as well say don't buy any properties built in the last 10 years because of the possible "Leaky Home Syndrome"

Credibility is important; I actually wonder whether you were attacking Richmastery, or were you attacking Saffron.

If you were attacking Richmastery then you were not doing service to Saffron.

If you were attacking Saffron then you were not doing service to Richmastery.

If you were attacking Richmastery and Saffron then you were not doing service to yourself because of Bias.

As to me, that doesn't matter because you are only Captaincrab (alias nameless identity)

I admit I know nothing about the "Brick and Mortars" questions you ask of me, but in terms of Due Diligence of investing in property, that's a different story.

Regards Ron

PS: As I have said before and say again - If I was to hedge against the comments of a person who has no signature or against someone who has an identity, I certainly know which to follow and I am afraid it isn't you.

As the "Saffron" with the Richmastery name to it... Now that is something worth giving my "Due Diligence" too.
    Last edited by RonHoyFong; 30-07-2007 at 03:49 PM.

Ron your attitude is just plain wrong and surprising from someone who is supposed to be successful, suffice to say this attitude is indicative of how Richmastery successful people behave and think.

I am continually amazed how you can resort to a paranoid view of people with non-deplumes and put down knowledge of anyone that has not got as many properties as you, that sort of behaviour is more indicative as to the truth of a persons psyche then all the letters and titles behind the persons name. IMO.

Sorry Ron your behaviour is showing you need a little more in the area of personal development then what you are getting from the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Josko View Post
    Ron your attitude is just plain wrong and surprising from someone who is supposed to be successful, suffice to say this attitude is indicative of how Richmastery successful people behave and think.

I am continually amazed how you can resort to a paranoid view of people with non-deplumes and put down knowledge of anyone that has not got as many properties as you, that sort of behaviour is more indicative as to the truth of a persons psyche then all the letters and titles behind the persons name. IMO.

Sorry Ron your behaviour is showing you need a little more in the area of personal development then what you are getting from the machine.
    Josko

Again in the words of "Little red Riding Hood" to the "Big Bad Wolf" - My, what big teeth you have?

Josko! (alias the critic of all seminars) - So its atack Rons personal development needs is it?
    Would everything I say be more credible and acceptable if I said it all over again under a Non-de-plume instead so that you won't know who I am?

Sorry I can't get that free beer off you on Thursday night because I have a community dinner engagement.
    Ron (being a somebody)
    (Promoting Opportunities where some others just don't see it)
    Last edited by RonHoyFong; 30-07-2007 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonHoyFong View Post
    Josko

Again in the words of "Little red Riding Hood" to the "Big Bad Wolf" - My, what big teeth you have?

Josko! (alias the critic of all seminars) - So its atack Rons personal development needs is it?
    Would everything I say be more credible and acceptable if I said it all over again under a Non-de-plume instead so that you won't know who I am?

Sorry I can't get that free beer off you on Thursday night because I have a community dinner engagement with an Overseas Government Minister and a Consulate Representative.

Ron (being a somebody)
    (Promoting Opportunities where some others just don't see it)
    I think it is time to wind up this pitiful thread, this is my last post on it....no more self promoting please Mr Fong!!!

It is so boring...nobody cares how important you think you are.

Default I Told You So

I have been overseas for the last month on an extensive holiday/fact finding misson and having just returned am still let-jagged and finding myself writing this while everyone else is asleep.

It seems that half the posts on PT are now all about the property slump, the coming slump, the tidal wave of small apartments falling in value and so on -all except Ron Hoy Fong that is-who insists in being the last man standing.

Those of you who read my book "The Day the Bubble Bursts" and knowing that modesty is not one of my better traits must now admit that I was right. And the slide has only just begun.

I have been regulary poo-pooed by the likes of Ron Hoy Fong and his cronies (in that crowd of spruikers whose name we dare not speak) plus some others so let's look at the list of things I wrote in that book which I said would be signs of things to come:

Page 79 entitled "Warning Signals" lists 10 such signs
    of which half have already come true or are very likely to come true.

* Sale clearances slowing-(early signs of that)
    * Median price drops ( early signs of that)
    * More incentives by the spruikers to entice you to buy (eg balloon mortgages, secret 100% top-up loans, rorting the IRD with GST etc)
    * Unexpected interest rate hikes by the RB (well I got that one right)
    * A major company collapse ( Bridgecorp plus others last year- the fall out from this is yet to come)
    * Tax changes to depreciation claims and profits (much mooted and likely to come)

Score 6 out 10. Not bad. Keep watching this space.

Real estate by its nature is a very slow reactor and not everyone is effected even in the worst of times. So its not all gloom and doom.

But I tell you this:

Do not buy anything off the plans where there are promises of guaranteed rents or endless capital growth.

Do not buy anything where past profits and gains are used to justify the asking price.

Sell off any rubbish now before it is to late.

Scorn all the hype by the spruikers promising massive wealth while you sleep

Keep away from minor dwellings (instant slums)

Avoid all smart-arse schemes e.g. Lease options and their variants. Keep it simple.

Keep out of working class suburbs and smaller towns- the markets there are too restricted .

Put real value into your investment with hard work and tangible improvements ( carefully!)

The game has changed . No longer can you buy anything and just watch it go up in value. Now you will have to get your hands dirty and sweat a bit.

Furhermore I am deeply suspicious about property deals being offered on certain sites where each time the property offered can be bought at less than the registered valuation. This is too good to be true and makes a mockery of the valuation. Be very very careful. There may be another dubious practice going on. "Hip Pocket" valuers are known to exist and for the right fee will bend the facts to fit.

Above all spread your investments not only into residential, but also into commercial, and also gold, fine art, cash, ( avoiding the high risk finance companies), over seas funds, or anything else which has international value.

Olly Newland
    PS this mornings Herald echoes my sentiments
    Last edited by OllyN; 30-07-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Ron,

Dont worry about the teeth, its the eyes you should be watching...

I am not judging your credibility, I am commenting on the technique you use to respond to other posters comments & especially questions that in any way has a critical aspect to it.

You have clearly been called to front up on the variety of considerations one should apply when looking at doing due diligence with Saffron and captiancrab has even listed some of them for you, I have followed captiancrab’s comments from the time I have been with PT and I recognise there is considerable experience behind the non-deplume, especially in apartments. You need to be part of the community on an ongoing basis to recognise it.

I think the response to captiancrab and his questions on Saffron should have been more along the lines of:

“Good questions capitan, definitely should be asked by someone doing due diligence on Saffron.

Or

“I don’t know.”

Rather then turning it into point scoring and the only one that can be scored by you is to attack the person and their wish to remain anonymous.

By the way a Josko tip on what it is to be an enlightened successful person - an enlightened successful person would not need to mention titles of who is attending the dinner. It really lacks class.

Disappointed that you can not join us for drinks, have fun at your dinner.

Keeping it real…

Thread Information