Property Investors Get Together - Nelson Sat 24 July 3.30pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Investors Get Together - Nelson Sat 24 July 3.30pm

New to this, so would love to meet with other property investors in the Nelson region for a get together of like minds.
    Where: Squires Pub and Cafe - Stoke
    When: Saturday 24 July at 3:30pm.
    Look forward to some good company.
    Cheers
    Debbie

Well done, Debbie!! You might want to contact Glenn via this forum to bring this to his attention. I'm sure there are other forum members down there who would also be keen.

I have made this a sticky to keep it at the top of the pile of posts.

Lisa
    Lisa

Comment

Thanks Lisa,
      Yes I have emailed Glenn direct with this asking if he can send it through his property investors data base as well.
      Debbie

Comment

Good thinking Debbie, I would happily come along but will be in the north island at this time, maybe next time. Happy to meet for caffeination and a chat if you feel like sharing your experiences of the Nelson property market. PM if keen.
        Lisa

Comment

Ummm LisaC - this was last year!
          DFTBA

Comment

yes, thanks, realised that after posting. i did have 3 teeth removed under sedative earlier that day, and am back on my game now.
            cheers

Comment

I think I have missed that event but I am attending one event in UK on real estate and properties. All investors are here to discuss in this event.

Comment

I am an Estate Management advisory. But I missed the event unfortunately.
                Last edited by revdev; 12-09-2013, 02:07 AM. Reason: deleted link

Comment

Missed the event thou. Is there any recurrent get togather organised here

Regards,
                  sgpropertygiant

Comment

Well that could be a good idea having a Nelson gathering. We have had gatherings in the past. I do too much at Property Investors so it is better for someone else to make it their baby. That way different ways of doing things and different ideas are created. I am happy to put my silly ideas into the pot. It does not need to be a big thing. Just an occasional coffee and natter like most people love to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X