Property mangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property mangement

Red Brick Management specialize in residential property management throughout England & Wales, our portfolio of clients consist mainly of Resident's Management Companies, Developers and Commercial Freeholders.
    Properties under our management consist from as few as 4 apartments in one building through to our larger developments which comprise of over 200 properties. We deal with both leasehold flat and freehold estate management of which our existing portfolio currently holds 3,000 properties under management at Red Brick. We also have experience in commercial property management, housing estate management, building and planning as well as other property management services.Our business is owner operated from our Head Office in Stevenage, Hertfordshire and our Regional Office in Swindon, Wiltshire. Our team consists of experienced Property Managers, with our board of Directors alone having in excess of 40 years experience.

How many on your board of Directors (10?)

How much experience does your least experienced Property Manager have?

How many properties per Property Manager?

How long, on average, do your clients stay with you?

How do you maintain and supervise quality standards within your business?

What position do you hold within the company?

And just a comment. I see your post is a straight cut and paste from your website. And since this post will go to your system via the PT email procedure, I would expect a reply within three working days.

As you may gather. I'm a little bored.
    Last edited by Keys; 07-07-2010, 08:25 AM.

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

All property managers of commercial property should get an annual commercial boiler maintenance contract in place!!
      www.commercialgasboilers.co.uk can offer a really competitive package!

Comment

All property managers of commercial property should get an annual commercial boiler maintenance contract in place!!
        We offer a wide range of commercial & industrial heating solutions for all types of HVAC, including boiler installation and repairs for commercial premises across London. Call us on: ☎ 020

phone 02072448882
        They can offer a really competitive package!

Comment

Property Management is an important kind of the system that deals with various types of property, namely real estate. Property Management may help both professional managers and realtors, and people who want to manage their property themselves.

Comment

With the right management company, not only will property owners cut down on the amount of concerns that they need to deal with, but future disputes will be minimised with proper management solutions and services that are provided by the outsourced company.

Comment

i have property managers for all my investment properties, and I personally intend to continue using managers for future purchases... It's just so much easier

Comment

Property management is the operation, control, and oversight of real estate as used in its most broad terms. Management indicates a need to be cared for, monitored and accountability given for its useful life and condition. This is much akin to the role of management in any business.Commercial real estate management includes managing and delivering a wide variety of services, depending on the specific property, including:-

Commercial leases
                Occupancy rates
                Engineering services
                Building maintenance
                Energy and facilities management
                Security
                Landscaping..

Comment

Working...
                X