Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auckland Property Investors Association Meeting 15 Feb

Hi,

Just a quick post to thank the APIA for the great meeting last night. It was the second one I've been to and they are very professionally run nights.

The topics covered included the reviews of the RTA and Depreciation laws. We also had Sue Tierney from Mortgages by Design and William Farmer MD of Dale Carnegie Training NZ.

Although I would be considered my many to be relatively new to property investment (less than 10 yrs) I strongly urge others to join this association as the benefits (for me anyway) far outweighs the cost (time and money wise).

Special thanks to Andrew King and I am sincerely looking forward to the next meeting.

Tim Wiles

Auckland Property Investors Association

Hi Tim

Thanks for the feed-back, we really appreciate your comments. Similarly if you see any way that we could improve upon the format or the services APIA provides to members, please let us know.

Whilst Andrew King is very quick to acknowledge the work done by others in APIA it must be pointed out that his personal contribution is immense, not only with APIA but nationally. He initiates, drives and is personally involved in most of APIA's activities, often with little or no recognition.

Without doubt every property investor in Auckland (and NZ) has benefited to some degree by the work that Andrew has tirelessly performed over many years in his endeavour to raise the profile of our industry and encourage professionalism.

Regards,

John May, APIA Committee
    John May

Comment

My vote for Andrew as well. Excellent work for years!

Comment

I too can vouch for Andrews huge input to APIAs success.

Another great example of his input was the profile he gave to APIA on the TV3 - 'House traps' program last week. This was commendable and should have been the focus of some thanks but it appears to have been overlooked by most of those commenting about the TV program on PT...

Well done Andrew! You get my full vote of thanks for your efforts!
        Kieran Trass

Comment

Working...
        X