• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wavelenghts,

to add to your experience, you have evaluated a deal and found it wanting according to your rules.

That does not stop you from shopping. Make some rules, and go again. You have to kiss a few frogs to get the prince/princess in IP, but there are lots of good deals out there.

I hear it all the time where I live in Taupo, there are no good deals out there !

Rubbish I say, you just need to look harder. You will find what you want once you know what you want.

All the best on your journey.

Fritz.
    Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours. - Richard Bach

You will find what you want once you know what you want.
    I agree, Know what you want to achieve, and where you are going. then break it down into small manageable steps.

And now for that classic quote
    Alice: Which way should I go?
    Cat: That depends on where you are going.
    Alice: I donít know where I am going.
    Cat: Then it doesnít matter which way you go.
    -Paul

Fritz,

What's with this kissing-of-frogs thing that you keep coming up with? Surely you realise that here in New Zealand we tend to favour sheep!

Julian
    Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Julian,

must be my German up-bringing. We had no sheep so kissed frogs instead, something about a princess. Has not worked for me yet, but I keep trying.

F.
    Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours. - Richard Bach

Well done Wavelength.

I find the hardest thing to do is to walk aware from a purchase. Time and effort have been spent on trying to make the deal work and to lose it one tends to think is a waste. However better to lose a deal that wasn't going to work than to go ahead with it and find it turns sour later on.

From Julians comment I pressume he is an Australian yet again knocking New Zealanders... I never understood that..... There is more sheep in Australia than there is in NZ yet they mock us about the sheep?

Is it just jealousy? Are our sheep more attractive to them than their own?

Who knows? Who cares?
    Counter cyclic means always swimming against the tide

Manawatu Property Investors' Association

janesco
    Sorry to disappoint, but I'm a kiwi (5th generation on one side). The key to humour, as I see it, is to feel comfortable taking the mickey out of one's self.
    Julian
    Gimme $20k. You will receive some well packaged generic advice that will put you on the road to riches beyond your wildest dreams ...yeah right!

Thread Information