Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help Giapo support Malaria day and you could win a month of free gelatos at Gi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help Giapo support Malaria day and you could win a month of free gelatos at Gi

On Sunday the 25th of April 2010 it's world Malaria day and with UNICEF NZ Giapo - Auckland is organizing a fund raising for the under cover project which aims to distribute 25 million insecticide treated mosquitos nets to malaria endemic countries by end of 2010 and we wanted to help.

From 3 pm to 4 pm on Sunday 25 of April all 100% of Giapo's revenue will be donated to the “Under Cover” cause!

You can also be in to win 1 month of free gelatos at Giapo in Auckland New Zealand!!! (1 waffle a day) from the 25 of April 2010 to 25 of May 2010.

Please enter here the prize draw here: http://bit.ly/cabeXg

Cheers

Marc
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

You need to be in Auckland...I entered then realised I wasn't going to be in Auckland to collect my ice cream if I won....it's not like they can deliver it to me.

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

Comment

Originally posted by donna View Post
      You need to be in Auckland...I entered then realised I wasn't going to be in Auckland to collect my ice cream if I won....it's not like they can deliver it to me.
      I am sure there will be someone in Auckland who can take it off your hands

> me <<--

Comment

His gelatos are AWESOME!!! All organic stuff.
        Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Working...
        X