Best Way to Invest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too!
    I would create my dream small business. Invest the money into that business, but invest in small amounts first to test the profitability of it, and then scale it from the profits from it.

I'd prefer creating a green business or a social enterprse, so that I can make money while hellping out the community. =)

Comment

Property investment is very beneficial and wealthy. Many investment companies are their to cooperate for property investment. Banks are also lend you up to 80% against the security of residential property and commercial as well.

Comment

Interesting discussion guys It all depends upon one's priorities and interest. Well I will invest in real estate because property values normally appreciates and gives good return.

Comment

The costs involved can eat away the gain. And not all investors like that. So the next best way is to invest in the non-physical format of gold.

Comment

Well different people have different opinions. In my point view real estate investment is a good option as property prices normally appreciates in most part of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by NovInvestor View Post
              I would:
              1) Buy a block of run down flats in a good area
              2) Renovate
              3) Pass on to a property manager to manage
              4) Resign from current job
              5) Overseas Holiday
              I am dealing with the real estate business that's why I would like to share some thing about that, so first of all find a list of the 10 best places for buying residential rental property and then buy some homes and then give them on rent and earn a premanent money. so thanks.
              Last edited by Guest; 15-12-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

I must start up from the small business maybe a store and will continue to invest more in properties all over the world, for better listings and better income.

Comment

The Dash of Cold Water

It's pleasant to dream but distracting too because each of us are best fulfilled by living the life we have been dealt.

Winning a lottery is literally a one in one million chance. In real life the best you can hope for is an inheritance and that may not be a large amount of money. I've administered deceased estates for 30 years and a typical estate has about $100,000 to distribute amongst the children. It's enough to buy a new car...but not much more. Indeed many elderly people die with just enough to pay for the funeral but interestingly, they have decent families who don't argue.

Comment

Working...
                  X