Dean in Rotovegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean in Rotovegas

Hi all I am in Rotorua PIA next Tuesday. According to their website I am talking about

"Dean Letfus will speak on why our government needs a basic education in housing, tax and property investment. Dean will also explain why 2010 is the year that God sent property investors."

See you there!!!

• Networking from 6:00pm Meeting starting at 7:00pm
    • Venue: Millennium Hotel, Cnr Eruera & Hinemaru Streets, Rotorua
    • Door Charge: Members Free - Non Members $25 (unless advertised otherwise)

Comment

[quote=Dean@Massiveaction;206452]

Dean will also explain why 2010 is the year that God sent property investors."

O hallelujah....when I look at the quality of landlord we are now breeding I think about what our country is coming to!... its like they really do believe its them that makes the world go around....

Wish I could be there Dean.

Comment

lead by example midi

buy a house, or apartment, anywhere

rent it out, manage it and then hold seminars or how to be a better landlord

i'd try to come)
        Last edited by eri; 12-02-2010, 01:05 AM.
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Many thanks to the PIA committee and members who made last night so good. Especially appreciated so many of you who came from Taupo, Tauranga, Hamilton and Auckland. You guys rock!!
          Special thanks to Terry for providing so much humorous material for me to work with!!

Comment

Cant wait for the Auckland event Dean, the networking will be great also at the end of day one.

Fh

Comment

Yep 400 people all pro property. Almost as good as heaven LOL!!

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed the Rotorua evening Dean, very motivational as always (poor old Terry took a bashing though - lol).

Looking forward to the Auckland event (will the tickets be sent out or collected at the venue?)!
                Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. (Zig Ziglar)

Comment

They'll be emailed to you :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X