No announcement yet.

Does Renting Make Sense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^you lived at home with mummy until 19????...awwww diddums.

Cheers
    spaceman

Comment

yea my dad died of cancer, took him a year and a half to go from a healthy 52 yo to a bed ridden skeleton so i hung around to help out my mum
      Last edited by jimO; 13-02-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimO View Post
        i have never rented, bought my first house at 19 cant see the point of paying some greedy landlords mortgage for him
        Showing bias again bud.

Pity you don't see the scum side of tenants, just focus on the "greedy" side of landlords.

www.3888444.co.nz
        Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
          Showing bias again bud.

Pity you don't see the scum side of tenants, just focus on the "greedy" side of landlords.
          for a start im not your bud and after 35 years in the building game i have seen plenty of scum tenants, seeing as you seem to have a bias against tenants perhaps you need a change of career

Comment

And I used 3kg line for that one!

You do have to admit. You seem to take every opportunity to run landlords down. If you see my history of postings here you would see where my bias lies.

www.3888444.co.nz
            Facebook Page

Comment

No need to make excuses.... Some boys are just very fond of their mothers.... Nothing wrong with that

Cheers
              spaceman

Comment

har....

Comment

RLY???

Dude you started it

Cheers
                  Spaceman

Comment

mine was aimed at keys...........i wasnt making excuses thats what happened

Comment

And I posted a reply but removed it.

Something along the lines that you must be stupid (can't you see my avator).

But then, ........

www.3888444.co.nz
                      Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Keys View Post
                        And I posted a reply but removed it.

Something along the lines that you must be stupid (can't you see my avator).

But then, ........
                        cant you see mine?? im a tattooed pikey

Comment

Well it totally depends upon your budget. It you are able to pay lump slum amount then buying a home is good option. But if your budget does not allow you then renting is a a better option. For any thing you could sale out, first you have to invest in it.

Comment

Renting make sense only when there is no enough fund to support buying a home. Because of low interest rates and home prices that have risen more slowly than rents, buying is now cheaper than renting.

Comment

Yes it does make sense when you can't afford to buy your own house. While you are renting you should also be saving as much as you can so that later down the track you can buy a house. Renting pays off to the landlord but leaves you with no asset in the end.

Comment

Makes better sense to stay at home with Mummy and save. Keep your legs crossed so that there is no little one involved. Don't buy a pet so that your chances of renting (should you need to) are increased. Keep out of jail. Stay in school when you are young.

A lot of things assist with home purchases. Not just accommodation. It is never "just" renting. Never "just" saving. It is way too complicated for one "simple" solution.

www.3888444.co.nz
                                Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                                X