• Login:
Welcome, Register Here
follow PropertyTalk on facebook follow PropertyTalk on twitter Newsletter follow PropertyTalk on LinkedIn follow PropertyTalk on facebook
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thanks for the guidance.

I notice that a great deal of the content of the "Ultimate Investment Opportunity" web page is similar to the content on this web page. http://bit.ly/1NZBVM
    Last edited by Cadmium; 18-11-2009 at 08:47 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Cadmium View Post
    Thanks for the guidance.

I notice that a great deal of the content of the "Ultimate Investment Opportunity" web page is similar to the content on this web page. http://bit.ly/1NZBVM
    Nice detective work.

Looks like the RM boys (*) were not the only ones borrowing other peoples content.

Relevant references:
    *Rm vs Empowereducation
    *RM website terms and condition page comparision check
    Last edited by whitt; 18-11-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Your right Cadmium, I thought I was getting an echo on me broad band.

Vendor A
    Now Back to Ken's Option AnalysisÖ
Ken labors intensely to uncover just one, two or three trades a week -- from tens and tens of thousands of possible trades. It's like searching for the needle in the haystack.
    Ken considers how much time is left before the option expires... how far the stock is trading from the optionís strike price... he looks at the stockís volatility... he looks a support and resistance levels. He models the trades with his proprietary software.
    In the end Ken Trester hand selects a few trades for you from the vast options universe. It's taken Ken over 3 decades to perfect this system.
    ++++++++++
    Vendor B
    Now Back to Trean & Richardís Option Analysis & covered calls analysis? Trean & Richard work to uncover just one, two or three trades a week for the Fund-- from tens and tens of thousands of possible trades. It's like searching for the needle in the haystack.
    Trean & Richard consider how much time is left before the option expires... and covered call and how far the stock is trading from the option's strike price... they look at the stock's volatility... they look at support and resistance levels.
    Trean & Richard models Warren Buffett trades with our proprietary software.
    In the end Trean & Richard hand select a few trades for you from the vast options and covered calls universe to trade for the Fund.

unbelievable!

wow...what a shocker.

Wheres Peter?

Im surprised none of you know Robyn Grinter, she is well known in the Property Industry and commands
    a lot of respect. She has been around for a long time and I understand she has a respectable portfolio. I have not looked at this deal in length (which I will), but I can say she is trustworthy.

Hi guys,

I have been busy so not been on here much lately. As you will see it is not me doing the trading however, I am in a business with these people and I have 100% faith in their ability to comfortably acheive the returns we are advertising.

If you download the information you will see it is actually over a 5 year period NOT a year that the 400% is achieved. If you are personally known to me you can put in less than $500 of course. $20k is all you need. If you read the document you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money. You will make bucketloads.

We have put a substantial amount of our own funds into the market as well, we love giving back and see this as a good opportunity to offer investors a really great return on their investment that they normally wouldn't receive.

You can certainly trust me as far as feeling secure that your investment being safe.

We realize the amount is going to be too much for some of you and we did want to give those who can afford to do it the opportunity. Plus if you don't have $500 spare but have $100 get in with others who have a few bucks spare, make it up to $500 and form a company and invest that way, we are being very careful to make sure everything is done above board.

Also if you are a habitual investor who makes his living investing in various opportunities we can also take your funds too and you would not need to put a substantial amount in either. Just the $20k minimum is all we ask.

As for the similarities between Ken's wording and Trean and Richard's I guess if they did partly copy it they were doing research for the right words to deliver it to potential investors in a way that is easily understood. You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns. Must better return than other managed funds.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you. Look forward to working with those of you who do decide to come on board.

Kind Regards
    Robyn Grinter

" What sorts of things should an investor consider before getting involved in an investment fund like this? "

They should consider getting their head read.

SB

Robyn, everything you have said above should be ringing huge great alarm bells for anyone looking at a scheme like this.

How many times have investors over the last few years been told things like this and lost all their money:

If you read the document you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money. You will make bucketloads.
    You can certainly trust me as far as feeling secure that your investment being safe.
    You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns.
    Robyn are you personally guaranteeing investors funds in any way? And can I also ask how much are you guys taking as commissions and/or fees or shares of the profits?

And what qualifies you to make these sorts of statements? You've invested in houses right? What experience do you have in options trading?

David Blake

Default Dreamstealer

Quote Originally Posted by Davo36 View Post
    Sigh, options trading again... these same things just keep popping up.

They want everyone else's money a) because they have none of their own, because they don't know how to make money and b) they wouldn't risk their own money on this sort of dodgy crap shoot!
    C'mon Davo, they're offering roughly a 36% return per year.

we can go an borrow at the bank at around 8% and pocket the roughly 28% diffrence and become hugely wealthy risk free .... can't lose ... we'd be mugs not to

/sarcasm off.

Cheers
    Spaceman

PS....... this post made me lucky lucky lucky ...8 8 8 ..... I'm super double going to do it after all I can't lose now especially
    Last edited by spaceman; 19-11-2009 at 09:16 AM.
    Delightfully in need of some Tender Loving Care
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting
    Some things are not as they seem, nor are they otherwise

You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns.
    Encouraging people to invest in a scheme they do not understand is incredibly irresponsible.

I'm suprised this comment has even been published to this forum, where the scheme is being promoted, by the promoter! A red rag to the bulls I would say.

Thread Information