Ultimate Investment Opportunity - Earn up to 400%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

I have been busy so not been on here much lately. As you will see it is not me doing the trading however, I am in a business with these people and I have 100% faith in their ability to comfortably acheive the returns we are advertising.

If you download the information you will see it is actually over a 5 year period NOT a year that the 400% is achieved. If you are personally known to me you can put in less than $500 of course. $20k is all you need. If you read the document you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money. You will make bucketloads.

We have put a substantial amount of our own funds into the market as well, we love giving back and see this as a good opportunity to offer investors a really great return on their investment that they normally wouldn't receive.

You can certainly trust me as far as feeling secure that your investment being safe.

We realize the amount is going to be too much for some of you and we did want to give those who can afford to do it the opportunity. Plus if you don't have $500 spare but have $100 get in with others who have a few bucks spare, make it up to $500 and form a company and invest that way, we are being very careful to make sure everything is done above board.

Also if you are a habitual investor who makes his living investing in various opportunities we can also take your funds too and you would not need to put a substantial amount in either. Just the $20k minimum is all we ask.

As for the similarities between Ken's wording and Trean and Richard's I guess if they did partly copy it they were doing research for the right words to deliver it to potential investors in a way that is easily understood. You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns. Must better return than other managed funds.

Hope this clears things up a bit for you. Look forward to working with those of you who do decide to come on board.

Kind Regards
    Robyn Grinter

Comment

" What sorts of things should an investor consider before getting involved in an investment fund like this? "

They should consider getting their head read.

SB

Comment

Robyn, everything you have said above should be ringing huge great alarm bells for anyone looking at a scheme like this.

How many times have investors over the last few years been told things like this and lost all their money:

If you read the document you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money. You will make bucketloads.
        You can certainly trust me as far as feeling secure that your investment being safe.
        You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns.
        Robyn are you personally guaranteeing investors funds in any way? And can I also ask how much are you guys taking as commissions and/or fees or shares of the profits?

And what qualifies you to make these sorts of statements? You've invested in houses right? What experience do you have in options trading?

David Blake
        Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Dreamstealer

Originally posted by Davo36 View Post
          Sigh, options trading again... these same things just keep popping up.

They want everyone else's money a) because they have none of their own, because they don't know how to make money and b) they wouldn't risk their own money on this sort of dodgy crap shoot!
          C'mon Davo, they're offering roughly a 36% return per year.

we can go an borrow at the bank at around 8% and pocket the roughly 28% diffrence and become hugely wealthy risk free .... can't lose ... we'd be mugs not to

/sarcasm off.

Cheers
          Spaceman

PS....... this post made me lucky lucky lucky ...8 8 8 ..... I'm super double going to do it after all I can't lose now especially
          Last edited by spaceman; 19-11-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

You don't need to understand how it is done anyway all you need to do is trust the people running the business and let them get on with their job and you get on with yours and sit back and enjoy the fantastic returns.
            Encouraging people to invest in a scheme they do not understand is incredibly irresponsible.

I'm suprised this comment has even been published to this forum, where the scheme is being promoted, by the promoter! A red rag to the bulls I would say.

Comment

This has been raised previously on PT.

Apia, Pt or any other organisation needs to prescreen advertisements. They can often be seen as an endorsement by the organisation and mislead customers.

Obviously people still need to do there own due diligence but many forum members also felt that this does not take the responsibility away from the organisation taking payment running these ads.

Comment

Originally posted by NZGEMS View Post
                If you read the document you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money.
                Is that a 'personal guarantee'?

Comment

Originally posted by Keithw View Post
                  Isn't interesting how we are conditioned to immediately suspect this must be something dodgey, yet if some-one offered a place with 100k equity we think that's normal ?
                  I get suspicios at that also.

Risk=Reward

Very few are able to pick the low risk - high reward.

www.3888444.co.nz
                  Facebook Page

Comment

That's because generally it doesn't exist Keys don't you think. I am sure there are exceptions but higher reward is typically accompanied by higher risk. If there was a lot of high reward low risk opportunities everybody would do them and the high risk ones would get no takers

Comment

The ignorance expressed in many of the post denouncing the "Ultimate Investment Opportunity" viability is Astounding.
                      To explain the Basics of working the Share market in itself is an extensive feat, however the following is a very brief analogy of what I see them offering

When it comes to the share-market, and specifically puts and calls - these can be used as insurance against loss should things head south. Therefore losses and gains can be accurately predicted in either situation.
                      Quite frankly it's like taking a bet on a two horse race - an old stock hack racing against a thoroughbred, Yeah shore the Hack could win but not likely.
                      After Reading the offers "PDS" and based on my knowledge as a private share-trader, that's what I see them offering - A chance to invest with odds heavily weighted towards a win situation-
                      This seems to be aimed at persons unable and/or unwilling to give the extensive time and skill base require to achieve this i.e. give them "Trean and Richard" the job and reap the rewards with the least amount of personal effort required on your behalf.

The system they say they intend to use Works and has been Working for many of Us traders for years. So to dismiss their System merely expresses your own ignorance, Hence the only challenge is cast towards their ability to enact the system.
                      Knowing of Robyn Grinters successful achievements to date and this "Is" her company, I suggest people do not dismissed this offer lightly.
                      Due diligence, Due diligence, Due diligence

Comment

Lol

Pot this is kettle

Originally posted by Gunner View Post
                        The ignorance expressed in many of the post denouncing the "Ultimate Investment Opportunity" viability is Astounding.
                        To explain the Basics of working the Share market in itself is an extensive feat, ......
                        I'll explain the Basics of working the Share market (anybody see what I did there???) for you........ You can buy and sell shares

When it comes to the share-market, and specifically puts and calls - these can be used as insurance against loss should things head south. Therefore losses and gains can be accurately predicted in either situation.
                        Quite frankly it's like taking a bet on a two horse race - an old stock hack racing against a thoroughbred, Yeah shore the Hack could win but not likely.
                        Covered calls and puts on the sharemarket are a form of insurance, like any insrance they can reduce your losses.... however they also reduce your profits. If this system is such a winner I would assume there is absolutely no need for any profit reducing insurance... after all it can't lose..... why would you need insurance on a proven system where ...

you will also see that your capital is actually 100% protected so you WILL NOT loose any money.
                        LOLZ.... I could go on.... but my daughter is hungry and needs feeding

Cheers
                        Spaceman
                        Last edited by spaceman; 19-11-2009, 11:44 PM.

Comment

As I said "the ignorance expressed is astounding!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner View Post
                            As I said "the ignorance expressed is astounding!"
                            Whatever richard...oh I mean gunner

If it's so succesfull mate, why do you need other peoples money? Oh that's right because you don't have enough of your own. 400% guaranteed not to lose over 5 years is a crock of shite and you know it!
                            Or maybe you don't?
                            But you will.
                            Last edited by outspoken; 19-11-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Whether the product works or not, that must be the worst bit of marketing I've seen for a long time. Regardless of peoples reputations and past successes, to market such a product along these lines immediately makes potential investors suspicious after all the high return promises that have been marketed over the last five years along similar lines by supposedly experienced and honest people who "know what they are doing" and have ended up costing a lot of people a lot of money.
                              To those supporting this scheme, yes we are all suspicious because how often have we seen this sort of rubbishy marketing?
                              My first reaction was "What's RM up to now" when I saw the banner and then the name of the fund - Actiongems Wholesale Enhanced Income Fund - WOW

Ignorant - no.
                              Suspicious - yes

One thing they are not good at is marketing.

Comment

It took me ages to find this video... the name of the fund sounded so familiar (from 5:30 in the video).

I have seen Investment funds post huge returns of over 100% p.a. but this immediately preceeded the Asian crisis and was followed by losses of up to 40% p.a. lasting even longer than the gains. The funds in question were the Templeton Investment Trusts. I'd love to know how a 400% return with absolutely "100%" capital protection is possible considering so many minds greater than ours have failed to achieve this so far.

Merchant banking explained...

From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzJmTCYmo9g
                                Last edited by drelly; 19-11-2009, 06:35 PM.
                                You can find me at: Energise Web Design

Comment

Working...
                                X