Family Man Stuns Property Coaching Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Man Stuns Property Coaching Experts

Wow. Sounds good. Does it help to be a "family man". I'm trying to make the connection.

Yeah, well....

I just gave em a clip round the ears like my little fellow gets now and then.

And they were seeing stars.

Next time I might put the boot in as well.

Comment

I arrive home late from work, drink alot at pubs until the wee small hours and forget anniversaries. I guess im not a "family man" and will miss out on this chance of a lifetime.

Comment

You heard of Jake The Muss? He's more a family man than I. Guess that rules me out too.

Comment

Cook me some eggs !!

Comment

Come have a feed boy!

Comment

Originally posted by k1w1 View Post
              Wow. Sounds good. Does it help to be a "family man". I'm trying to make the connection.
              What are you on about? Did you mean to post a link or something?
              Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Shows the advertising works. Look at the banner ad along the top Davo. You may be interested.

Comment

Be carefull............

...........you might wake up with a horses head in your bed.

Cheers
                  Spaceman

Comment

The web page looks horrible. The old richmastery site looked a bit better. Reminds me of one of the "horse racing systems that earn $10k daily".

Comment

Yeah and who proof read that puppy ... Orbital?... The count was up to four bad grammatical errors before I gave up. Geez

Comment

Why not just simply add a fluro-yellow splash in one corner with "As Seen On TV" written on it. It would lift the image no end.

Comment

Originally posted by AMR View Post
                          The web page looks horrible. The old richmastery site looked a bit better. Reminds me of one of the "horse racing systems that earn $10k daily".
                          Be careful of judging the book by its cover.
                          They are using tried & proven internet marketing landing page.
                          If they have done a decent job of the content, it will get signups regardless of what it looks like.
                          Definitely works in the US. Whether it can work for the NZ psyche will be interesting to see.

I have to admit that I looked straight past the banner, but then again it depends who their target audience is.- obviously the "Average Family Man" is part of the target.

If you got to 4 grammatical errors there must have been something that got your attention to read it the the first place- ie they achieved step 1 - get the target to read your ad.
                          Last edited by Keithw; 14-10-2009, 12:07 PM.
                          Food.Gems.ILS

Comment

But he's not judging it by the cover. He's judging by the content, which is apparently full of errors. It would do my head in as well. Comes across as unprofessional and sloppy. Still, if their target market is unprofessional, sloppy, uncaring family men, then good luck to them.
                            Why doesn't it just say "Man Stuns Property Coaching Experts" or better yet, "Woman". Then it would seem like a REALLY easy-to-use system. hehehe.

Comment

Why doesn't it just say "Man Stuns Property Coaching Experts" or better yet, "Woman". Then it would seem like a REALLY easy-to-use system. hehehe.
                              WOTEVA
                              I ain't bovard by your sexest remarks.
                              Does this face look bovard?
                              Last edited by Munga; 14-10-2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: spilling mastake

Comment

Working...
                              X