This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one dealt with Refund Home loans Perth

Has anyone Dealt with Refund home loans in perth and what did you think. Is there anything i should look out for when dealing with them!!

not perth but plenty in brisbane

i beleivethe legislation is different in WA so your experience may differ from mine. mine was bad... 50% of the commission NOT TRUE they only have to give you 10% of the 80% they get. even if you do get 50% if wont be of the full commsion. beyond that not all the brokers are accredited with all the lenders. i experienced a broker putting loans under other brokers id becasue they werent trained in the product they sell.
    your person in perth may well be a really nice person and a great broker. however the managment do promote a few things that shocked me. good luck hope you ahve a good one

Comment

This is reply to concerned.

Hi I am a Refund Broker, what concerned is saying is totaly false. All Franchisees at Refund are acreditated with all lenders undergo very rigerous training and background checks. The broker will negoiate the amount of refund given to the customer from between 10 as a minimum upto 50% of the commision the broker recieves depending on how much work goes into the file.
      Concerned calls themselves exrefund broker on blogs in Qld, she has an axe to grind as was defranchised for unethical behavour, working as a real estate agent and as a broker at the same time. You would be tossed out of Refund on your ear for what concerned describes, and note how concerned knows about broker codes and accredatation, with lenders only a broker would know that. Go away RN, the Franchisees know who you are and were sick of it.

Comment

are you absolutely sure about your statements.
        what are you sick of?
        unethical behaviiour, that sound interesting.
        are you saying that NO refund franchisee is allowed to work in real estate?
        what actions would cause a fracnhisee to be tossed out on their ear?

Originally posted by RefundBroker View Post
        Hi I am a Refund Broker, what concerned is saying is totaly false. All Franchisees at Refund are acreditated with all lenders undergo very rigerous training and background checks. The broker will negoiate the amount of refund given to the customer from between 10 as a minimum upto 50% of the commision the broker recieves depending on how much work goes into the file.
        Concerned calls themselves exrefund broker on blogs in Qld, she has an axe to grind as was defranchised for unethical behavour, working as a real estate agent and as a broker at the same time. You would be tossed out of Refund on your ear for what concerned describes, and note how concerned knows about broker codes and accredatation, with lenders only a broker would know that. Go away RN, the Franchisees know who you are and were sick of it.

Comment

Concerned is an ExRefund Broker who was defranchised for non compliance

Yes positive about the statements, Franchisees know the truth about you. What we are sick of is your lies, like making out you are some expert in our system, lying about the reason you were terminated, making false statements about the franchisor, we are sick of it, that's why alot of us are going to make sure people now know the truth about you. Unethical behaviour, yes that's what you showed by working as a Harcourts Real Estate Agent aswell as a mortgage broker, not only was it a breach of your franchise agreement, it's a breech of the MFAA code of conduct and it's also illegal under the agents and motor dealers act. And no franchise is suppose to be doing both, I know Ormond has breached others if they try it. But again you were very underhanded about it. The actions you described would see a franchisee rightly terminated. By the way I was at the party were you declared yourself in front of a number of witness that you were a practicing white witch, so stop lying about that too.

Comment

Working...
          X