Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christchurch catch up with guest speaker Matthew Gilligan - Tuesday 20th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You needed to hand him a sequinned glove and some skin whitener

Comment

My apologies for being one of the no-shows - I did text Scott about 1/4 of an hour before the event but don't know if he got the text in time. I'd picked up a bug and figured the rest of you probably didn't want it!

Did Matt have a handout, by any chance? If so, I'd really appreciate a copy.

Comment

Matt always has his hand out :-) :-)

Comment

Ream,

Thank you for your kind words. I too enjoyed listening to what Matt had to say, and when I got home I found myself reading my trust documents armed with new knowledge of what to look for.

I would have to agree and say it was disappointing that many of the people who said they were attending failed to show. One, I did receive your text and thank you for informing me that you were unable to make it along to the evening. (If you PM Matt I am sure he can arrange for some information to be sent to you). Thank you to the others who indicated they could not make it to the evening.

A lot of work goes into organising one of these nights and up to now the owners of the Bealey Ave have waived the normal room charge ($250) because of our past meeting held at the venue. This however may change as I do need to indicate numbers who wish to attend so extra staff are made available to cater for us.

I would also like to mention that the speakers we have come along do so free of charge. They offer their time and experience to talk to us at their own cost, and although they plug their product and/or services during the evening many of these presenters are seen at seminars around the country where there's a costs to attend.

Once again on behalf of those who attended the presentation I would like to thank Matthew for coming down to Christchurch, his presentation was professional, entertaining, and thought provoking and hope he will find the time to return and talk to us again in the future.
          Scott Miller - Mortgage Broker
          Ph: 03 980 4541 M: 021 34 36 48
          AMS's website My email

Comment

Working...
          X