Michael Yardney - Wealth Update June 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Yardney - Wealth Update June 09

The rich are getting poorer - not good news it means we are all getting poorer - the global fallout continues

Cheers,

Donna
    Email Sign Up - New Discussions, Monthly Newsletter, About PropertyTalk

BusinessBlogs - the best business articles are found here

crikey, I like his reports but this is the first time I watched a video..... shocker. Good info though.

Comment

Originally posted by tpr2 View Post
      crikey, I like his reports but this is the first time I watched a video..... shocker. Good info though.
      What did you not like about the video then? I liked his style - not flashy or over hyped (which is a big turn off for me). Some other "Educators" on this site should take note.

Comment

When you are going to do a video you either wing it (not the greatest unless it's short) or you script it and do a practice run or three.

What I didn't like was that he was obviously reading the information however it seemed like he was reading it for the first time.

I like his reports, don't get me wrong but if you are going to use video practice or even do it again, it's only 8 minutes after all.

Comment

subscribed to the twitter feed...it's great info.

thanks

Comment

Interesting. I haven't seen Michael Yardney on a video before - this is the first time.
            Last time I saw him speak was at a Property Investors Conference in Sydney. He usually has some insightful info

Comment

Working...
            X