H.I.A Group Ltd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.I.A Group Ltd

Anyone used or heard about these guys selling investment properties?Whats the feedback like?

I have no affiliation with H.I.A.

Yip, that's my client. It was sold to the client on the basis of tax returns and negitively geared for 20 years (that's the way I understand from their discussion with me). Interest only loan (not all that bad but 20 years?)

The clients are a couple. No children just yet but you can guess what will happen should she become pregnant and give up her job.

Understandably, the client is expecting $420/week.

No takers at that price, none so far at $395 either.

Will be chatting to them this week if today's advert doesn't bring a suitable applicant.

Not a good market at the moment to begin as a raw Newbie.
    Last edited by donna; 27-07-2009, 06:21 PM. Reason: quote removed - legal requirement

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

Where do they make there commission?Is it just on the property management?

Comment

i have one property managed with them in CHCH. So far they have been OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeyboy
          Chances are the solicitor and accountant pay a referral fee too.

Now I'm not saying this is all a bad thing, but personally I think you can do better without these additional costs.
          I think using a recommended solicitor and accountant IS a bad thing. Nothing like having someone with a few degrees of independance watching your back.

Comment

Yeah I am with you on that one Wayne, especially the solicitor. Its amazing how many people approach their solicitor only after signing the legal document they intend to get the assistance with.
            Hamish Patel | ph: 09 625 4693 | mob: 021 625 693
            My Website
            Be informed - register for our free monthly newsletter

Comment

dealings with HIA Group Ltd

My parents brought a property from HIA and they have reccomended we go and see them they said they were really great and helped them with all their debt and budget so I assume they do more than just sell investments??????

Comment

Almost has all the hallmarks of
                a franchise-type operation, with
                the franchiser clipping every ticket
                that may be involved.

If LouLou is right, that 'style' may
                suit some people. So be it. I guess
                there are more roads to passive
                income than just the ones we do
                know about, already.

Comment

Working...