Header Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come for Dinner and hear from the Accountant everyone raves about (Chch 25 May)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come for Dinner and hear from the Accountant everyone raves about (Chch 25 May)

Monday 25th May - Bealy Ave Speights Ale House.

Team this is something special. I have secured the services of my accountant to come along and give us all a presentation on property investing, tax issues, trust structures and all things concerned with property. He will then answer all your questions. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed. I consider Nigel to be the best accountant in NZ. Following is his biography to give you an indication of what you can expect.

I need to know numbers so if you want to come along let me know. Send me an email, private message or post your name here.

If you don't want Dinner but do want to hear him speak and aske questions that is fine too.

Nigel Lundy of Metro Advances Ltd, is a local accountant with 24 years tax experience, beginning with Inland Revenue he left to start his own practice in 1991 and has concentrated his advice in the property investment and small business areas.

In addition to the accountancy practice, Nigel has extensive Christchurch inner city property investment & development experience in his own portfolio and the combination of these skills as a professional with both practical and technical expertise to apply on your behalf.

Nigels company Metro Advances is a registered Inland Revenue tax agent with electronic return filing connection to IRD - the result is a quick turnaround. He has kept his client base relatively small over the years so the service is personal and prompt. The advice is straight forward and understandable, oriented at maximising your investment and incorporating the best legal tax strategies.

So as an accountant you are getting information from someone who is in the trenches actually doing the work, with an intimate understanding of a property investor or developers issues. Often when I call he is up a ladder painting either for the fun of it, or probably just saving money, and his advice and expertise is unquestionable. I consider him to be one of my biggest assets in my business and investing career.
    Last edited by Monkeyboy; 29-04-2009, 02:41 PM.
    [email protected]

Subject to babysitters.

Mrs. Keys and I'll be there.

Just one request.

Dinners, at establishments which provide them, tend to be noisey affairs as other customers also have the right to chat and enjoy the night.

The last one I went to with PT proved to be troublesome for me to hear the speaker.

Have you considered a quieter place?

*time passes*

Babysitter organised. Mrs. Keys won't be there. Just myself.
    Last edited by Keys; 29-04-2009, 08:45 AM.

www.3888444.co.nz
    Facebook Page

Comment

I have booked the back bar for us so we will be separated from the masses. will confirm so that we don't get double booked as has happened in the past.
      [email protected]

Comment

I'll be there, maybe Rob too but probably not - not his cup of tea so he can babysit

Comment

Excellent. It will be a great night full of great information. Dinner should be good too. Another great chance for networking too.
          [email protected]

Comment

Hi

Count me in.

It would be good to hear any new tips re accountancy but we will be able to pick his brains on his investment strategies as well? I had a look at their website. Looks like he owns the brand new apartment block next to mine in Hereford. http://www.metroadvances.co.nz/Metro...Properties.php It was just finished late last year. So I would be very interested to hear about his development / investment strategies etc

Jono

Comment

Hi Jono

Yes he has interesting strategies all round. He often has properties available to pass on too. Often they have plans drawn up already and costed out.
              [email protected]

Comment

I'll be there with bells on

Thanks for organising this Mike

Comment

How about an NZ tour

Sounds like you guys will have fun.

Comment

Maybe we could. He is doing this for me really. I'm sure it will cost me somewhere down the line, but I flick him clients and he flicks me clients so it's a good win/win all round. He doesn't really want or need too many clients, although if he picks up any he won't send them away I'm sure. He makes his money doing his developments.

See you there Shailey. If you know of others who want to come along feel free to tell them, just let me know how many. Especially for those in the young investors club.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Excellent working relationship.

Now time table for Auckland

Comment

Hi Michael, thanks for organising this event. My partner and me would be interested to come. We have just started to get into property investments (my partner bought her first house a month ago and I can't wait until I finish my studies and finally earn some money). I just wanted to make sure whether it is appropriate to come along as a rookie or will it all be expert talks which one can only understand with adequate experience?
                        Thanks, Pierre

Comment

Originally posted by fynn View Post
                          Hi Michael, thanks for organising this event. My partner and me would be interested to come. We have just started to get into property investments (my partner bought her first house a month ago and I can't wait until I finish my studies and finally earn some money). I just wanted to make sure whether it is appropriate to come along as a rookie or will it all be expert talks which one can only understand with adequate experience?
                          Thanks, Pierre

Do yourself a favour.

Never think you're illinformed.

You've made a start. The majority of NZers don't.

Ask questions and never stop.

Welcome.

www.3888444.co.nz
                          Facebook Page

Comment

Do yourself a favour.

Never think you're illinformed.

You've made a start. The majority of NZers don't.

Ask questions and never stop.

Welcome.
                            To true Keys. You are both more than welcome. This will be excellent for you to come to. You also get to network and talk with fellow investors. This is designed to help the novices and experts. Look forward to seeing you there.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for your encouragements! Could you please tell me what time it starts and what costs are envolved?
                              I'll then check with my partner whether she can take time off and let you know later on.

Thanks,
                              Pierre

Comment

Working...
                              X