Buying in China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne you buy it by:

1) Bribing a bunch of local officials, so they agree the land is yours.
    2) Taking a bunch of guys with axe handles, clubs etc. and removing anyone off 'your' land.

And then it's 'legally' yours. As long as you don't criticise the party etc.
    Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Sounds like his friend was part of the deal with the commercial building LOL

Comment

Good Idea but In China real estate law is very stick

Comment

China announced new limits on the ability of foreigners to buy residential or commercial property on the mainland, in its latest effort to curb the inflows of speculative money into its economy and ease inflationary pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by vesmax View Post
            China announced new limits on the ability of foreigners to buy residential or commercial property on the mainland, in its latest effort to curb the inflows of speculative money into its economy and ease inflationary pressure.
            Wow, that's incredible.
            Do other countries do this ?

Comment

Foreigners can't buy in Tonga

Comment

Originally posted by vesmax View Post
                If true it's pretty hypocritical of them. But I thought no one really owned real estate in China?
                Squadly dinky do!

Comment

Its better to stay in a RTM House. It costs a little more but you can stay wherever you want . You can shift your RTM wherever you want

Comment

Why can't foreigner buy in Tonga?
                    Last edited by Prabhjot; 07-09-2013, 06:43 PM. Reason: Internet problem

Comment

Originally posted by Prabhjot View Post
                      Why can't foreigner buy in Tonga?
                      because you are not allowed?

Comment

I am planning to settle in China for achieving my goal. I need a apartment like you are specified below. I will surely contact you when planning to leave from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlessroyal View Post
                          I am planning to settle in China for achieving my goal. I need a apartment like you are specified below. I will surely contact you when planning to leave from here.
                          you do that

Comment

Working...
                          X