New Forums on ESC webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forums on ESC webpage

Just wanted to let you all know that ESC now have Forums on their webpage.
    LL
    Sue Laurie
    Christchurch

Wow, really. * underwhelmed *

Now I have to review housemouse, landlords, propertytalk & richmastery... And then there's the closed forums at the competing Auckland Property Investors Association and the Auckland Club which we all thought was Richmastery but obviously isn't now that Clint & Annette have owned up to being the driving force behind it. They'll be pissed off that Phil Jones has done this to them.

The big problem is that there isn't enough activity to sustain all these forums. PropertyTalk is the only one which ever seems to have new posts.
    Wealth vs Health - why have both when you can gorge on one?

Comment

Hi Cat

[/quote The big problem is that there isn't enough activity to sustain all these forums. PropertyTalk is the only one which ever seems to have new posts.]

True.
      Two forums seem to have only 2 or 3 new postings a week.

While PT has plenty. I was away for 36 hrs and there were about 15 new postings.

Regards
      "There's one way to find out if a man is honest-ask him. If he says 'yes,' you know he is a crook." Groucho Marx

Comment

Yeah...

I don't really hang out at the other forums for the perfect reason that apart from pt and landlord they are all owned by people trying to sell you something....it makes me uncomfortable to know that the forums are being watched over.

Marc told me that pt will never charge members for anything - so i am very cool with that. He also said that was some really cool features coming soon.

larry

Comment

yo lucylou

good on you for giving Phil your life details to get into the forum.

Heres my additional post on this subject - i did not add it here cos the amount of questions he asked pissed me off so much that i created a new post

I am supprised he did not ask for my credit cards details as well or maybe that was the next page after the first one???

Maybe lucylou can keep us uptodate on the goings on in the forum by posting updates here - where its FREE and marc doesn't want to know everything including your shoe size.

Comment

Hey, I was just letting you know, if you are interested then fine, if not - no skin off my nose.
            No need to be nasty.
            Whilst there is a great deal of interesting information on this forum, there is also a huge amount of time devoted to running others down, I'm only interested in the Property related topics. Anything else seems rather childish.
            LL
            Sue Laurie
            Christchurch

Comment

Working...
            X