How do I get rid of my Profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of my Profile?

Delete that is. I've looked everywhere???? Anyone know.

TIA.
    Last edited by PPI; 28-03-2009, 02:28 PM. Reason: Forgot to put someone in origin post.

I am confused ??
    Which profile?
    Property investment related?
    or are you talking about your forum profile?
    If so I think you might be in wrong part of forum.
    try:
    Need help with our forum? Please come inside and we will help you!

Comment

Lol I mean my forum profile. I won't be coming back on this forum, you guys are so cool and full of info however I've found someone I can ask all my questions to in real life.
      Thanks

Comment

Dont leave too soon.

Join a property association.
        Hang around here more and you will see some great propertytalk gatherings too.

All the best.

Comment

Hi PPI,

Sorry to hear you are planning to leave the forum. In terms of 'deleting' your profile, there is nothing really to delete. (You cannot go and delete old posts, for example).

You can unsubscribe from any mailings that you subscribed to (eg the daily or monthly newsletters, or any threads that you may have 'subscribed to. You will options for these under the 'User CP' menu.

But before you disappear altogether, pls consider this: whilst it's great to have a real person to speak to regarding property, as opposed to us 'virtual friends' here on the forum, do keep in mind that they represent one view (ie their own), and may not necessarily have sound knowledge in all aspects of property. For example, they have have great knowledge about trading or strategies for buying rentals, but may not have strengths in financial, legal or landlording aspects.

That's what I love about the forum - there is such a range of expertise. And even when the experts disagree on something, I can take all their points away (even the grumpy buggers!) for consideration to make up my own mind about what approach I will follow. Personally, I think it would be detrimental to only ever rely on one person's input.

So.... my advice. Stick around, and hang out on the forum occasionally. You'll never stop learning!

Lisa
          Last edited by BusyLizzy; 30-03-2009, 09:53 AM. Reason: typos and slack punctuation
          Lisa

Comment

Thanks, will do.

Comment

Working...
            X