Jim Rogers : Let the Fannie and Freddie go bankrupt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rogers : Let the Fannie and Freddie go bankrupt

Jim Rogers in interview with Bloomberg said that government has no authority to buy Fannie and Freddie stocks and should have allowed them to go under.

Cheers

Marc
    Last edited by Marc; 06-04-2009, 09:54 AM.
    Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Clip is misleading because of lack of date and time

Marc,

Jim keeps talking about "Paulson"--this must be really old.

If so, by posting this "yesterday", readers could be misled.

It would be good if all the videos you posted (and dont get me wrong I enjoy you efforts) have a date and time stamp of when they were created or aired.

Vince

Comment

Hello Vince,

yeah sometimes its hard to work out - The upload of the video was July 15, 2008. Not sure how else you can get a time stamp.

I posted this as an opinion on what we should do with Freddie and Fannie - I like Jims position

Cheers

marc
      Free business resources - www.BusinessBlogsHub.com

Comment

Suggestion.

Originally posted by Marc View Post
        Hello Vince,

yeah sometimes its hard to work out - The upload of the video was July 15, 2008. Not sure how else you can get a time stamp.

I posted this as an opinion on what we should do with Freddie and Fannie - I like Jims position

Cheers

marc
        Thanks for responding. Maybe we should just add the following suggestion to posting ettiquette or posting rules ?

Because only the poster knows where and when the video was obtained, a reference such as "From the Four Corners Programme BBC, July 15, 2008" with all videos would be good to provide context. Might also attribute source protecting poster from legal copyright nasties.

Obviously not required for something like interest.co.nz Hickey's posts that usually have a date in the montage.

Comment

Working...
        X