Hong Kong/Tokyo Coffee Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hong Kong/Tokyo Coffee Meeting?

I'll be in Hong Kong the week of March 9 and Tokyo the following week. Anyone interested in meeting over a cup of coffee and talk about anything related to commercial property investment? I have the following evenings free, and it's probably easier for me to meet in the hotels.

Hong Kong
    Date: Friday, March 13
    Time: 7pm
    Place: The Excelsior Hotel

Tokyo
    Date: Wednesday, March 18
    Place: Hotel Metropolitan

Originally posted by fudosan View Post
    I'll be in Hong Kong the week of March 9 and Tokyo the following week. Anyone interested in meeting over a cup of coffee and talk about anything related to commercial property investment? I have the following evenings free, and it's probably easier for me to meet in the hotels.

Hong Kong
    Date: Friday, March 13
    Place: The Excelsior Hotel

Tokyo
    Date: Wednesday, March 18
    Place: Hotel Metropolitan
    What are you offering in Tokyo? Are you giving a presentation on commercial property?

Comment

Hi tanmedia1. There's no presentation to make and no service/product to sell. Just a gathering to meet other PTers with common interests, like the one I did quite a while ago.

Comment

i would love to meet a few forumites fudo

BUT, tokyo is 300kms away from where i live

and in march i'll be in nz anyway

have a nice one
        have you defeated them?
        your demons

Comment

Wow, I missed this completely.

Fudosan - would have loved to meet and pick your brains.

Are you coming out Tokyo way again anytime soon? Otherwise I will be back in NZ by late June - please PM me if you are going to do anything similar in the near future

Comment

I am going to be in Hong kong also in 6th June then London. Perhaps I could do the same and meet up for a coffee / beer to talk about PI.
            I already have one other person to meet up with we could make it a group.

Comment

Working...
            X